SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 19-12-06, 09:19 AM   #41
Baph

Default Re: She won't start! Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigbunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph
After just typing up a whole load of things to check, it seems you've fixed it. Congrats anyway
You guys really are above and beyond. Cheers fellas.
One day you have a problem, another day I'll have a problem. T'is just the way the world works
Old 19-12-06, 09:21 AM   #42
zobo

THAT"S WHY A MARRIED AN ENGINEER
Old 19-12-06, 11:33 AM   #43
Peter Henry

Pigbunk..Why not indicate how it was that you returned to looking at the clutch switch again after all of your pondering? That might help out other peeps if they experience a similar problem.
Old 19-12-06, 11:39 AM   #44
Bear

I left the bike overnight outside my local bike shop (coz it's on the way home) When checking the bike over last night I didn't check the clutch switch 'coz I didn't know it existed. In the light of day this morning I decided i'd have a look at all the suggestions from this thread before giving up and handing my keys and a huge wad of cash to Colin Collins. Most simple thing to look at was the clutch switch, and lo and behold it wasn't attached. Plugged it in, fired it up and it went 'Broom!!!"

The single best sound in the world!