SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 03-07-07, 04:30 PM   #1
Razor

Default Internet movie

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html
Old 03-07-07, 06:20 PM   #2
philipMac

Default Re: Internet movie

The first part is very good. Clear, concise.
The second part... I dunno. I mean I simply dont really buy that the WTCs were blown. The molten steel / cut beam thing... I mean, that does look pretty damning, but that might have been done to cut the beams down after the attacks.
The general coverage is very biased. It doesn't even attempt to explain what their problem issues.

I completely do not believe for a moment that Pearl Harbour was in some way know about by Roosevelt. I just reject that. He did want in to WWII, because he knew what was going on, but not that way.
Generally part II is a bit weak on substance, and could have been edited better.

That is not to say that there is no validity to their questions, but they should try and address some of these questions they raise. I do agree with some of the points though. The Lusitania for instance.

The Federal Reserve thing... yeah. I know nothing about economics. The coverage seems reasonable though.

The problem is, there is definitely some tinfoil hat stuff in here, which sort of dirties the whole film.
It is very interesting though.

You have seen The Trap, right?
Old 03-07-07, 06:34 PM   #3
philipMac

I also fully believe that the US at the moment, is run by some fundamentally deeply evil people who stop at almost nothing to increase their own wealth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tra...mentary_series)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...45413887273321
Old 03-07-07, 08:48 PM   #4
Razor

A few people have told me there's some iffy parts about the astronomy surrounding Dec 25th, but I've checked some of the sources and used google to check some other bits.
The connections between the Bush family and Nazis in WWII is a bit spooky. I mean this is a family that got to run the USA for 16 years.