SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 16-04-07, 04:57 AM   #21
Dicky Ticker

Default Re: Sunday 15th April

I had three bikes behind me all the way to my A12 turn off and only realised it was three GXRS when I waved goodbye-----------Where did you go?
Still with the increase in pace I was home in time to watch BSB. I'm glad Arnie has a slipping clutch otherwise I would never keep up with him
Old 16-04-07, 06:58 AM   #22
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky Ticker View Post
I had three bikes behind me all the way to my A12 turn off and only realised it was three GXRS when I waved goodbye-----------Where did you go?
Still with the increase in pace I was home in time to watch BSB. I'm glad Arnie has a slipping clutch otherwise I would never keep up with him
I wasnt sure what the tank range was on Cmit's bike so we pulled into the services at Colchester coz I remembered him saying that he got 105 miles before his light came on and we'd already done 130 miles since our last fuel stop
Turns out he was okay but we filled up anyway.
As for Arnie, well when he passed me and I looked at the 3 figures on the speedo and the rapidly disappearing headlight in my rea-view mirror, I had a decision to make...so I let the headlight get a bit bigger instead and let arnie on his merry way. What happened to our gixxer-riding friend?

And what is the link to Arnies video on youtube?

Last edited by Jdubya; 16-04-07 at 07:06 AM.
Old 16-04-07, 08:00 AM   #23
cmit37

It turned out that I got 51 mpg on our run so that would have given me about 160 miles until the reserve. In purely inner London stop and go traffic I used to get 104 to the reserve. Normal commute from Purfleet has the reserve come on at 130.

I am trying to associate bikes with the forum nicks. All I have so far:

Jdubya - Daytona 955
Dicky Tricker - Sprint ST
need2ride - sv650
Old 16-04-07, 08:08 AM   #24
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmit37 View Post
It turned out that I got 51 mpg on our run so that would have given me about 160 miles until the reserve. In purely inner London stop and go traffic I used to get 104 to the reserve. Normal commute from Purfleet has the reserve come on at 130.

I am trying to associate bikes with the forum nicks. All I have so far:

Jdubya - Daytona 955
Dicky Tricker - Sprint ST
need2ride - sv650
Arnie - Red Aprillia
Pegasus - Z1000
RobSV - Gixxer
Old 16-04-07, 10:53 AM   #25
pegasus
Mega Poster

nice day folks...... sorry if i slowed you all up, but i always get there in the end

lorna ..... you still look foxy on that sv of yours..

chris... nice to meet ya fella, hopefully see you again soon

and to the rest of you...

pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote