SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 21-08-13, 05:55 PM   #1
Hollingsabre

Default Gladius Bolt Replacements?

Hello, I'm new to biking, new to the site and have, a new to me, Gladius K9. It's generally in good condition, but I have noticed that the bolts holding on the fairings are rusted and look a little rubbish. Some one told me these are pro bolts? Can any one recommend where to buy replacement bolts from that will fit. Thanks, I'm gradually looking through the forums for ideas on an exhaust, seat (its like a plank of wood after 1he or so) and maybe a tail tidy.

If anyone does have any recommendations of changes that make a improvement just let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Old 22-08-13, 01:10 PM   #2
nikon70

Default Re: Gladius Bolt Replacements?

sell and get a sv650 ?

you can get bolt kits on ebay, basically hex head bolts to replace the originals...

or take them off clean, clear coat the head and put back ?