SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-01-09, 01:19 PM   #11
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Oh and on Saturday Night I'm going out with one of my mates who has come back from Iraq Yay!!!
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-09, 01:33 PM   #12
Binky
Emily Howard rides an SV
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Working tonight.
Packing to go back to Nottingham tommorrow.
Sunday, meeting DMC, Pete and Lissa for a nice spin on the bike.

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=123547
^^^ If anyones interested.
Mr.Spiers???
Old 09-01-09, 02:16 PM   #13
Ceri JC

Trying not to crash on ice.

EDIT: Now updated to include changing a tyre, fitting new brake lines, servicing the bike, helping the girlfriend pick a new car and possibly ferrying my old man to and from the hospital. Fun how a 'free' weekend soon fills up, eh?

Last edited by Ceri JC; 09-01-09 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-01-09, 04:47 PM   #14
hovis

im doing a motorbike trial on sunday
Old 09-01-09, 04:52 PM   #15
MCN_LiamM

Saturday morning - Swimming with the GF then in to town for some shopping no doubt
Saturday evening - Nowt planned yet

Sunday - play football
Old 09-01-09, 04:56 PM   #16
keithd

tonight - nothing
tomorrow day - dentist followed by meeting with nationwide to put into place unemployment cover!! then shopping in basingstoke
tomorrow evening - into town for drinks (x lots) followed by chinese (x lots)
sunday - try to work off all excesses from saturday night.

anticipated monday rating 6/10 (5 of those marks being made up from saturday night)
Old 09-01-09, 05:00 PM   #17
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

swweet FA. Im Indoors seems to have forgotten how the art of making the mrs smile for her birthday ..ggrrrr

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-09, 05:24 PM   #18
captainsmelly

buying a car! bad me...
Old 09-01-09, 05:43 PM   #19
timwilky
Mega Poster

slaving over a badly designed/written web site that some prat put together using ASP&vb. and my bosses expect me as a Java technologies advocate to support.
Old 09-01-09, 06:16 PM   #20
Sean_C

Gig tonight, work tomorrow, gig tomorrow night, I should work on the bike sunday morning, then sunday afternoon some family thing..