SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-01-09, 06:18 PM   #21
Viney
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
we were having visitors over but now it will be

meal out or take away tonight
tomorrow going to reading shopping first thing then verna is coming over in the afternoon
evening
take out or meal out
Sunday falc's birthday not sure what we are doing yet
Sorry, was doing all the above, but i have finally surcombe this bug thing thats going around. So this weekend i shall mainly bee sleeping and not doing a lot.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-09, 06:18 PM   #22
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Pub tonight. garage tomorrow.
Old 09-01-09, 06:42 PM   #23
Kate Moss

ummmm, out tonight - tis all i know!
Old 09-01-09, 06:46 PM   #24
Thingus

Do nothing tonight, Chinese tomorrow night, usually nothing Sunday...
that's most boring i think.
Old 09-01-09, 06:47 PM   #25
lily

Tonight- At my sister's tonight
tomorrow- Packing the house up, and then drew's parents for evening meal with my parents
sunday- more packing and going to the trip to get rid of the rubbish we don't want to move.
Old 09-01-09, 06:50 PM   #26
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
sunday- more packing and going to the trip to get rid of the rubbish we don't want to move.

so your not coming to cheer me on, in the trial then?
Old 09-01-09, 06:53 PM   #27
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Tonight............typing and being a bad influence

Tomorrow.........helping Pete put the Duke back together ( which means being very quiet, staying in a different room and ignoring the bad language)

Sunday........... out for a bimble with DMC and Binky

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-09, 06:59 PM   #28
lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovis View Post

so your not coming to cheer me on, in the trial then?

no drew won't let me!

Plus i forgot to tell him, so he has said we are packing
Old 09-01-09, 06:59 PM   #29
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post

Tomorrow.........helping Pete put the Duke back together ( which means being very quiet, staying in a different room and ignoring the bad language)
Funny, I deliberately stay in the same room when YC is putting stuff back together, his chuntered obscenities crack me up (oh and because I like to trick myself into thinking I'll actually learn something too lol)
Old 09-01-09, 07:02 PM   #30
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
Funny, I deliberately stay in the same room when YC is putting stuff back together, his chuntered obscenities crack me up (oh and because I like to trick myself into thinking I'll actually learn something too lol)
I do occasionally call through encouraging things like 'Everything ok? Need a hand? You won''t forget to torque that up will you?'

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote