SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 18-07-06, 03:12 PM   #1
Peter Henry

Default OOH secret admirer on ORG!

Well knock me down with a feather! I think it would do no harm to share with you the warmth I am obviously bringing to a certain lady member of our community.

I have copied and pasted from the most recent correspondence.

"God I was really embarassed as soon as I had pressed "click" to send that message! Do you think I am bad? I can be bad you know?

I keep finding my self touching your name on my monitor and wishing I was one of those two monkeys in your avatar......you know, up close?

Of course there are lots of guys on the site but so many of them appear to be full of bluster. I am a good reader of men and you are very different,I can tell. A real ladies man and although that should make me nervous...it actually excites me.

It's really hot here right now and I wish you were with meas I would love to lay naked in long grass with you and watch the world go by.

It would be great if you visited and I could sneak you in without the two of them knowing! You seem very worldly wise and so I doubt you would be perturbed at my "used" woman status? I hope not and would show you why this should not be a concern.

Whatever we do though we must keep it to ourselves,especially from the Mega Thread people as boy can they waffle on!.....Catch you soon baby!"
Old 18-07-06, 03:14 PM   #2
M65

Are you for real or did you just make that up??!!
Old 18-07-06, 03:15 PM   #3
Ping

KNowing PH it's another porkie. :P
Old 18-07-06, 03:16 PM   #4
Peter Henry

M65..It is real but I could not share any further details in order to protect the young lady in question. Bit of a turn up for the books though I can tell yer! :P

Ping..You do dissapoint me.
Old 18-07-06, 03:16 PM   #5
Viney
Mega Poster

Default Re: OOH secret admirer on ORG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Well knock me down with a feather! I think it would do no harm to share with you the warmth I am obviously bringing to a certain lady member of our community.

"God I was really embarassed as soon as I had pressed "click" to send that message! Do you think I am bad? I can be bad you know?

I keep finding my self touching your name on my monitor and wishing I was one of those two monkeys in your avatar......you know, up close?

Of course there are lots of guys on the site but so many of them appear to be full of bluster. I am a good reader of men and you are very different,I can tell. A real ladies man and although that should make me nervous...it actually excites me.

It's really hot here right now and I wish you were with meas I would love to lay naked in long grass with you and watch the world go by.

It would be great if you visited and I could sneak you in without the two of them knowing! You seem very worldly wise and so I doubt you would be perturbed at my "used" woman status? I hope not and would show you why this should not be a concern.

Whatever we do though we must keep it to ourselves,especially from the Mega Thread people as boy can they waffle on!.....Catch you soon baby!"
Scoobs should Know better, and how can they be secret when you see thier user name?
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-06, 03:18 PM   #6
Peter Henry

Viney...Tis a secret to you my friend,not me. This young lady is presently err hum available and obviously is looking for that status to change any time soon.
Old 18-07-06, 03:18 PM   #7
TVR_Tracy

LMAO!!! I just wasted a good gobful of Ribena.... (which I have now wiped off my monitor)

I like the way you write *without the two of them knowing* LOL who might "they" be I wonder?
Old 18-07-06, 03:20 PM   #8
M65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry

Scoobs should Know better, and how can they be secret when you see thier user name?
Old 18-07-06, 03:20 PM   #9
Flamin_Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR_Tracy
I like the way you write *without the two of them knowing* LOL who might "they" be I wonder?
Her parents? PH you dirty old man
Old 18-07-06, 03:21 PM   #10
Peter Henry

Tracy,

I could not give further details as to who this charming little kitten is. After all I am a gentleman! The peeps should know that the extract I posted is like a bible reading compared to some of the others!