SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 23-03-05, 12:10 PM   #1
tee jey

Default Excellent service from Chewy22

I've just received a pair of Chewy22's mirror extesions. Excellent bit of kit and excellent service , they dropped through my door 22 hours after I ordered them. Is this a record?
Old 23-03-05, 01:03 PM   #2
Cloggsy

He is fantastic

I've had the mirror extenders & chewy's nuts (& bolts kit) - speedy delivery & superb attention to detail IMHO

Still not fitted my bolt kit yet though chewy
Old 23-03-05, 01:27 PM   #3
PoRk ChOp

Cloggsy - do the mirror extenders work?
Old 23-03-05, 01:33 PM   #4
Iansv

Can also agree... Got tank risers from him and was with me day after... will order a k1 bolt kit at a later date
Old 23-03-05, 05:49 PM   #5
blacksheep

Default Re: Excellent service from Chewy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee jey
I've just received a pair of Chewy22's mirror extesions. Excellent bit of kit and excellent service , they dropped through my door 22 hours after I ordered them. Is this a record?
Record??? thought you said they were mirror extenders, and haven't you got a CD player?
Old 24-03-05, 07:48 PM   #6
chewy22

Default Re: Excellent service from Chewy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee jey
Thanks for that tee jey Best time to the US was 4 days from order to arival must have been on the last Concord flight.

Pork chop Yes the mirror spacers do work I wouldn't be without them now and I expect others will say the same.
Old 24-03-05, 07:49 PM   #7
Cloggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoRk ChOp
Cloggsy - do the mirror extenders work?
Hell yes
Old 24-03-05, 09:53 PM   #8
Valman

I ordered the mirror extenders and bolt kit from Chewy and got them through the letterbox well before the cheque had even cleared, I wasn't expecting them for at least another week, that's top service.

I am embarrassed to say it but I haven't even bothered fitting the mirror extenders on yet, just don't get the time. Anyway will try doing at least the extenders this Sunday. Do you just remove the top bolts on the mirrors, put the extenders in and screw the new bolts in then Chewy?

Thanks again for the bits!
Old 25-03-05, 07:42 AM   #9
Thumpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valman
Do you just remove the top bolts on the mirrors, put the extenders in and screw the new bolts in then?
Yup. Piece of ****. Tip: Angle the mirror stalk so you can get at both bolts easily before you start: the stalk is very stiff and you won't be able to move it once you've removed one bolt without risking bending something.
Old 26-03-05, 06:58 PM   #10
tee jey

Tried the mirror extenders yesterday and they work very well. No problems with excessive vibration and I can see past my elbows.