SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 24-09-17, 02:10 PM   #1
ianbuggyboy

Default Pointy fairings and seat cowl

Hi, having sold the SV, and bought a sexy Italian V twin, I've got a few bits and pieces to go to a good home, before I put them on Flea bay, thought I'd put them up here first.

Pointy fairing lowers and Genuine OEM Suzuki fitting kit, still in blister packing. All complete as far as I'm aware.
I'm not going to split this, so please don't ask.
All the bits are there, apart from the double sided tape, however, I've got some 3M VHB tape that I'll chuck in. No cracks to the plastics. Collect from Near York, or I will package up for a courier. It's approx. 3.5kg excluding the packaging. More pictures on request.
£175

Pointy Seat cowl has some damage and needs paint, but all other fittings there £5 plus postage.

Old 11-11-17, 01:28 PM   #2
The Sleeper

Default Re: Pointy fairings and seat cowl

Do you still have these?
The Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-17, 01:40 PM   #3
ianbuggyboy

Default Re: Pointy fairings and seat cowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sleeper View Post
Do you still have these?
The seat cowling got sold this week.