SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 07-05-07, 10:46 AM   #1
triumph thrasher

Default Sv650s For Sale (revised price, Photo's Added)

I Recently bought this bike due to my Triumph sliding down the road on a diesel spill!!! I have now repaired my Daytona so no longer need the SV.

It is in good condition for the year but has the usual bad points... pitted front forks, rust on luggage straps (under tail piece). Apart from this it is in mint condition. The engine has done 25k but still feels tight and rides like new, as does the gearbox.

It is in the Blue (not sure of the Suzuki name for it). The tyres are Bridgestone BT020s and have got plenty of miles left in them.

The bike has had a few mods... It has a powerbronze screen in a dark tint a Hugger and extender fender. It has had Twin high level Renegade cans fitted that sound FAB!!! I also have the Dyno print out showing the power increse.

The bike has just had a service and new chain and sprockets. It is Alphadot'ed and HPI clear. It come with loads of receipts and service history.

It is Taxed and MOT'ed untill September 2007 so can be ridden away!

Although I have only had it for a couple of weeks it has been great. Wish I could afford it keep it as weel as the triumph!!!

I live in West sussex, so if you want to have a look or have any quetsions please give me a call
07748 930 481. Test rides are ok with full asking price as deposit. Please email me joehandm@hotmail.co.uk for photo's.

It's NOW Priced at £1750 but I may be open to sensible offers. It is now also for sale on ebay. Item number 270117338009.

Thanks for looking

Joe.

Old 07-05-07, 11:00 AM   #2
Alpinestarhero

Default Re: Sv650s For Sale (revised price, Photo's Added)

Nice bike! Hope the sale goes well for you. I just wanted to add that the forks are easily repainted (I had mine repainted because they where all crap too) so hopefully any potential buyers will consider this!

Matt