SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2007 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2007 SV650.org's bigger & better annual rideout.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-07, 10:52 PM   #21
northwind
Mega Poster

Default Re: Competition categories

fashion junkie or flunkie?***- best or worse fashion statement
Vote Everyone's mocking Soulkiss, but he was impervious to rain and had pockets full of beer. All it needed was an inbuilt matress and he wouldn't have needed a tent!
most helpful/considerate - just that bit extra they didn’t need to do (organizers excluded)
Vote Saeed and Jamaxx, manning hell's kitchen. The sight of all that steam pouring off Saeed...

Mile muncher - over come obstacles to attend, longest or hardest journey to the event
Vote Really ought to be Rictus, but we're not allowed, so it's down to Dizzyblonde and Grinch for riding up on SV325S. And Dizzy wins it for the roadkill incident.

Event Hero – shows the spirit of the event
Nomination
Jambo... OK, again probably disqualified but he's a great bloke, took the unenviable backmarker slot, and really helped bring people together in the evenings. Not to mention making a great hood ornament.
But we're oh so easily swayed"
Old 02-07-07, 10:59 PM   #22
BILLY

Vote
Grinch....hair and under pants!!

most helpful/considerate - just that bit extra they didn’t need to do (organizers excluded)
Vote Saeed and Jamaxx, for feeding us all in the ****ing rain!

Mile muncher - over come obstacles to attend, longest or hardest journey to the event
Vote 21Quest for not getting his alzy **** out of bed to turn up ontime....turned up at 11.30PM instead of 2pm as promised .

Nomination
Quiff, Richie and WRsixtythree funniest blokes there

Old 03-07-07, 08:56 AM   #23
Viper

Vote Soulkiss...what was that coat about seriuos martix styleeee

Vote Stewie.. Offered to put all my luggage in the car and always had a beer waiting after a ride out. Top bloke

Vote Grinch. His bike didnt work, but he got there, and at 305 miles, one of the longest traveling

Nomination Stretchie... Always provides entertainment and in many many forms

Last edited by Viper; 03-07-07 at 09:50 AM.

Old 03-07-07, 09:21 AM   #24
plowsie

Vote Grinch - Those undies were a sight lol

Vote Stewie, Baph and WRCsixtythree- Stewie because he took my backpack on the way up otherwise i think i woulda held everyone up, and he was always seeing me up with a beer and got me some too. Baph for getting me in the direction of home and also making me feel a bit more confident in the rain & the same for WRCsixtythree for improving my rain riding.

Vote Grinch - Turned up and fixed his bike straight away, from what he said he was having a bit of trouble with over fueling(something along the lines)

Nomination Stretchie - Was the entertainment of the Saturday night, not only for his sneaky shinnanigans and us digging into him about it, but also a good laugh and i think me and him creased the most when timwilky "just went" we thought he was a goner lol.

Extended on the helpful and considerate -

Viper - Genuinely nice bloke, nuff said.

Old 03-07-07, 09:45 AM   #25
Mousetrapper

Vote
Grinch for the hair, will it be there next week?

Vote Baph, looking after Melody, possibly the longest one handed ride round twisty bits I've seen.

Vote
Dizzy, show the 'if you can't eat it in one sitting don't hit it' doesn't always apply.

Nomination
Strechie, took all jibes with just a coy knowing smile.

Old 03-07-07, 09:51 AM   #26
BLACKFIRE

Vote - It has to be Grinch I just loved the boxers and boots

Vote - Baph for staying with Melody and bein a top bloke

Vote - It has to be Melody for havin the nerve to turn up - you go girl

Nomination - Quiff/Richie 2 very funny blokes

Old 03-07-07, 10:54 AM   #27
melody

Vote _Grinch for reminding me of my favourite childhood cartoon (the smurfs)
Vote Baph for sticking with me through out the route and Mrs Mousetrapper and Im Indoors for coming out to look for me
Vote Dizzyblonde for staying upright after hitting a deer the size of a bull and Rictus, you're an inspiration
Nomination Quiff, now thats what I'm talking about!

Old 06-07-07, 10:33 AM   #28
rictus01
Mega Poster

Reminder people, only a couple of days left (closes Sunday), prizes at stake here so get your votes it.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 09-07-07, 12:43 PM   #29
anna
Mega Poster

Vote : KIM with her pink fashion gloves
Vote JAMBO getting my bike fixed and through MOT
Vote : MARK.. for obvious reasons
Nomination
BEAR.. for all the bear hugs and making everyone have a fab time

I'm sorry my entry is a bit late but i'm a bit rubbish right now on keeping track of time.. and I know that some of the above are not allowed due to being event organisers.. BUT I DONT CARE.. they are still my nominations

Thanks everyone
Old 09-07-07, 12:47 PM   #30
rictus01
Mega Poster

no problem Anna, hadn't got round to sorting this anyway, will do it tonight, so anything in before then is fine.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Closed Thread