SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 25-01-09, 05:37 PM   #1
Binky
Emily Howard rides an SV
Mega Poster

Default Phone Help Please

Recently lost my phone. I now have a Sony Ericsson K800. It is unlocked and i am using a 3 sim card on a contract.

On the old phone i could go onto the internet and see how many minutes/texts i have left. How do i check my minutes/texts on the new phone. There is an internet icon on the desktop but i can't get onto it.

Are there any other ways of finding out my minutes etc??? Maybe on my PC or phoning 123 or the like???
Old 25-01-09, 05:39 PM   #2
metalmonkey

Default Re: Phone Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky View Post
Recently lost my phone. I now have a Sony Ericsson K800. It is unlocked and i am using a 3 sim card on a contract.

On the old phone i could go onto the internet and see how many minutes/texts i have left. How do i check my minutes/texts on the new phone. There is an internet icon on the desktop but i can't get onto it.

Are there any other ways of finding out my minutes etc??? Maybe on my PC or phoning 123 or the like???
I take it that is the small black phone right? If so I have one of those, I use the buttom that on the upper right hand of the phone, mine just planet 3 on screen. But I never bother to check my minutes/text I have over a 1000 month and never use that much!
Old 25-01-09, 05:44 PM   #3
Binky
Emily Howard rides an SV
Mega Poster

Default Re: Phone Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluethunder View Post
I take it that is the small black phone right? If so I have one of those, I use the buttom that on the upper right hand of the phone, mine just planet 3 on screen. But I never bother to check my minutes/text I have over a 1000 month and never use that much!
Yeah, there used to be a planet 3 button on the old phone. This new one just says internet and and has a picture of a globe. Can;t figure out how to get to anything "3" related.