SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

View Poll Results: Do you want to take part and relay the camera?
Yes 34 89.47%
No 3 7.89%
Keith_D 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-12, 11:12 PM   #201
5hort5

Default Re: OTaL: Chat Thread

i did look at where you were on the map you missy for kindly pointing out the link and i would have happily popped over on Sundy as I have nothing to speak of on but after looking at the list went for the person at the top within the area hence Suzukiness at No.2 I feel all guilty now, well a little ..... no it's gone now, feeling normal again
5hort5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-12, 12:11 AM   #202
missyburd

Why feel guilty, I wasn't even thinking about having the camera passed on to me, just making an observation that folk back out of using their bikes so easily when they are why we are all on this forum in the first place. Just saying I'd personally be disappointed to turn up on my bike to find the other person had come in their car. Defeats the object a little IMO. But heyho. Nobody should need to justify why they've chosen who they're passing it to, we'll all get it eventually and I'm certainly in no rush

And I work most weekends anyway

Last edited by missyburd; 09-11-12 at 12:14 AM.
Old 09-11-12, 08:12 AM   #203
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

As long as the camera gets to its next handler, who cares how it gets there. I'd be disappointed if someone went by bike, as they felt obliged to do so because another felt it necessary to prove a point.

Interesting concept Brettus. I look forward to seeing the story unfold. I'd put my name down, but collecting and passing on might prove difficult.

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-12, 08:38 AM   #204
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
As long as the camera gets to its next handler, who cares how it gets there. I'd be disappointed if someone went by bike, as they felt obliged to do so because another felt it necessary to prove a point.
Yeah cheers for that input. Obviously with the time of year leading to imminent crappy weather and dark nights its more sensible to use another transport option sometimes, I was more talking about in better weather if you have the opportunity to ride.
Old 09-11-12, 09:01 AM   #205
Brettus

Thanks DB, I'm glad it's going so well and its not even 1/10th through it's journey yet!

Just for info, IMHO, everyone should do as they please to get it moved between yourselves, the project is about the content of the pictures, not the mode of travel.

It's the variety and differences that make this place what it is. We are all here because of our commonality but we get along (and are more than the sum of our parts) because of our differences.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-12, 09:14 AM   #206
missyburd

Aye and opinions are there for the expressing. Happy snapping folks!
Old 09-11-12, 09:55 AM   #207
Cymraeg_Atodeg

Look at it this way, if it gets to me before April it won't be going anywhere by bike as both of my are in bits in my house...
Old 09-11-12, 10:18 AM   #208
Milky Bar Kid

Maria, are you a tad grumpy this morning! Lol!

I'd ride a bike but I no longer have one....
Old 09-11-12, 11:48 AM   #209
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettus View Post
Just for info, IMHO, everyone should do as they please to get it moved between yourselves, the project is about the content of the pictures, not the mode of travel.
I agree - as it meant I could pass it on after work in the cage, rather than having to wait until I was on the bike. Meant it could be passed on much quicker
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-12, 12:20 PM   #210
missyburd

Note to self: don't go on the org with no sleep. Now shut up everyone and carry on as you were like good orgers.