SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 09-03-10, 07:52 PM   #31
sunshine

Default Re: Another unmarked police vehicle

In Wolverhampton they use some well tuned up corsa and saxo's to catch the younger drivers in there 106's corsa's and saxo's, i think it would be epic fail if there was ever a chase with a good driver and half decent car or the sv would smoke them no trouble
Old 21-03-10, 07:25 PM   #32
L3nny
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Ox View Post
Spotted the unmarked R32!!!!!!

Lichfield Road A446. The stretch of Dual carridge way just before Hams Hall. Coming from Sutton towards Coleshill. Pulled over 2 cars to search.

Shouted 'nice motor' out the window and he gave me a cheeky smile.
Is this a grey one? Saw it pull over an M5 on the M6 then stopped for petrol, got on the A46 and saw him pulling over some poor fella on a bike.
Old 22-03-10, 09:11 AM   #33
Noble Ox

Yer, thats the one!
Old 16-04-10, 09:52 PM   #34
Benn The Pig

The cars get swapped between forces and force areas regularly to keep you guessing.

I was in Stratford upon avon 3 of us were out on the Gixxers riding normal slow speed, then this Black Scooby that was sat behind us drop the gears and floored it coming past us like a loon.

I laughed to myself thought why even bother and its a bloody good job as when we got to the waterside the car was parked up with two plain clothes rozzers in it, I walked past smiled and said that was a bit naughty wasn't it, he just laughed and got in the car with his Maccy D's. using them to catch speeders is one thing but trying to entice riders into racing to do them is wrong. Naughty naughty officers!!!
Old 17-04-10, 09:19 AM   #35
speedplay

On the m6 this week:- grey/ silver 54 plate Nissan navara with the hard top.

Also a mondeo st, again 54 plate in a dark grey/graphite colour.
Old 04-05-10, 08:51 AM   #36
Noble Ox

3 Series BMW - BX58 MGZ – Light Silver

My mate overtook it in his car in Knowle. Pulled and done for speeding, 43 in a 30. Was bloody hilarious!! As he started the manoeuvre, I was like ****, ANPR cameras in back window mate. He was helpless and just had to pass.

Anyway the car and officers were from the Chelmsley Wood cop shop.

Keep those eyes peeled!
Old 04-05-10, 01:39 PM   #37
L3nny
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Ox View Post
3 Series BMW - BX58 MGZ – Light Silver

My mate overtook it in his car in Knowle. Pulled and done for speeding, 43 in a 30. Was bloody hilarious!! As he started the manoeuvre, I was like ****, ANPR cameras in back window mate. He was helpless and just had to pass.

Anyway the car and officers were from the Chelmsley Wood cop shop.

Keep those eyes peeled!
Saw this today in Warwick coming past with blues and twos on, it's a 330d.

Bloody typical, this is just the kind of car you'd expect to see up your chuff on the fast lane of the motorway. Sneaky gits.

Last edited by L3nny; 04-05-10 at 01:41 PM.
L3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-10, 01:44 PM   #38
barwel1992

black scooby gold wheels on the way to Warwick from rugby 06 plate i think
Old 15-07-10, 09:41 PM   #39
Oneeyedbandit

Notts Police also operate a White BMW Series 1. Last seen on the A6006 on the 60 stretch a few days ago.

Guy on a Green Kwak that I used to see on a regular basis on the B5324 was waving me to slow down. As he had 2 of Leics Police bikes following him.

Notts Police also operate Silver BMW RT1200's which also get used for taking out IAM associates on their test, and yes these guys are still on duty.

Operation Retina is still on in Notts.
Old 01-09-10, 10:47 AM   #40
tom-k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn The Pig View Post
The cars get swapped between forces and force areas regularly to keep you guessing.

I was in Stratford upon avon 3 of us were out on the Gixxers riding normal slow speed, then this Black Scooby that was sat behind us drop the gears and floored it coming past us like a loon.

I laughed to myself thought why even bother and its a bloody good job as when we got to the waterside the car was parked up with two plain clothes rozzers in it, I walked past smiled and said that was a bit naughty wasn't it, he just laughed and got in the car with his Maccy D's. using them to catch speeders is one thing but trying to entice riders into racing to do them is wrong. Naughty naughty officers!!!

speaking of which, when i was goin down the bristol road just coming out of northfield going towards city centre, i had this MARKED van behind me, so i kept it at bang on 40mph, and he slowly creeps up alongside, i could see him looking at me. i was thinking "crap, he's gonna pull me for my exhaust" so im keepin it as quiet as i can, he winds down the window and shouts "fancy a race to the bournville college?" i shook head, he flew up the road at what mustve been about 70 in a 40 limit with very regular crossings and whatnot, then when i caught up with him in selly oak he wanted me to start revvin my bike loud. they are sneaky f3kkers,

also, unmarked car in Longbridge today, skoda octavia gun metal grey, full of rozzers