SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 24-08-07, 11:29 PM   #1
Blue_SV650S

Default Disabled bog - why not?

Ok I was at the cinema tonight, the boys bogs were a bit full, my film was about to start in the next few mins … so I went back out and went into the vacant disabled loo next door …

Whilst I was mid-flow, the door was opened (didn’t realise I hadn’t locked it properly) … there I was with my donger out with the whole of the entrance lobby looking in … you know kids buying sweets … 14yr old girls buying popcorn etc etc …

Anyhoo, they closed the door again, I finished up and did the mandatory 3-shakes … washed my hands, (checked my makeup ) and left … outside there was a person in a wheelchair (obviously the person who started the Blue_ peepshow) ..… I kinda said ‘oops soz’ … they and their assistant kinda tutted and looked displeased …

I kinda felt a bit guilty … I then thought about it a bit more … thankfully I am not currently disabled, but WHY SHOULDN’T I USE A DISABLED LOO??? It was free when I got there …
Old 24-08-07, 11:35 PM   #2
haggis

Default Re: Disabled bog - why not?

Because you wern't wearing your orange badge, silly.

Otherwise, no reason. After all, they are free to use normal ones if they wish and are able to. Same with parking spaces. I mean, if all they disabled parking spots are full do they drive round and round and round? Or just nab the closest other one?
Old 24-08-07, 11:41 PM   #3
on yer bike

I'd say they are ok in an emegency, but what if a disabled person had an accident because they were waiting for mr jo blogs to pop one out. remember there are many disabilities, incontenance being one of them. how embarrased would you be then?

Im not getting at you, I'm only saying this as I felt really embarassed when I came out a disabled toilet in the pub to find that exact thing had happened.

on yer bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-07, 11:52 PM   #4
MiniMatt

I use public toilets
And I pi$$ on the seat
I walk around in the summer time sayin', "How about this heat?"

I'm an a$$hole
(he's an a$$hole, what an a$$hole)
I'm an a$$hole
(he's the worlds biggest a$$hole)

Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces
While handicapped people
Make handicapped faces

- Denis Leary, A$$hole Song

(sorry just came to mind ) otherwise, I'm kinda with on yer bike on this one, emergencies fine, but just because it's the only one free, not so sure. I doubt you'll go to hell over it, and I doubt you (or I) will lose much sleep over it, so no biggy
Old 25-08-07, 04:37 AM   #5
melody

I've used a disabled loo before. I was desparate and it was the only one free. Obviously if there'd been a disabled person waiting to use it, I'd have just pee'd myself.
Old 25-08-07, 06:17 AM   #6
furrybean

If there were no parking spaces free would you use a disabled space because they were free? I'm kinda agreeing with On yer Bike
Old 25-08-07, 07:11 AM   #7
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMatt View Post

- Denis Leary, A$$hole Song

class

i think if you were just havinig a pi$$ its not much of a problem as you were only a few mins.
& just cos you were not in a wheelchair, how did the disabled guy know that you wer'nt intitled to use the toilet?

women use the mens bogs all the time in the pubs round here, as there is always a massive que for the ladies.............. but, i dont think they would be too pleased if men were to use their toilets
Old 25-08-07, 07:15 AM   #8
sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovis View Post
women use the mens bogs all the time in the pubs round here, as there is always a massive que for the ladies.............. but, i dont think they would be too pleased if men were to use their toilets
I've seen a bloke (actully quite a few blokes) use the girls' loos, it was at an AC/DC concert though.
Old 25-08-07, 07:26 AM   #9
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
I've seen a bloke (actully quite a few blokes) use the girls' loos, it was at an AC/DC concert though.
ha-ha

i did that in a slayer gig in newport centre........... but i had long hair at the time (as did every other bloke)
Old 25-08-07, 07:42 AM   #10
the_runt69

A disabled Toilet is what it states it is a toilet,
Only that its been adjusted so people of limited mobility ( not allowed to use disabled at work) can use it as well. Anyone can use a disabled toilet as its purpose is for people to go to the loo, I dont see why they should tut at you blue for using it.