SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 10-09-12, 09:28 PM   #1
Antrats73

Default AGV rossi rep helmet size large

Hi all, I've got a Rossi rep k3 Helmet size large on flee bay but open to offers on here as well heres the link cheers!!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-GB
Antrats73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-12, 09:58 PM   #2
dirtyred619

Default Re: AGV rossi rep helmet size large

Very tempting, I'll have to check my funds!

How's the respray going?
Old 10-09-12, 10:19 PM   #3
Antrats73

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyred619 View Post
Very tempting, I'll have to check my funds!

How's the respray going?
Hiya mate, it's all painted but I'm selling it myself now the flat cowls easier for my tail pack so keeping that one, need to raise some funds myself for the fork upgrade so one had to go hence the spare helmet for sale as well haha , did you fit your rear shock ok??
Old 10-09-12, 10:36 PM   #4
dirtyred619

Got it fitted ok in the end but got help from Elliot of this forum as the nuts where tight to say the least! What you doing just the springs etc or a full GSXR jobby on the front?

And to keep the thread on track have you any idea what you want for the helmet, I've no idea what they sell for in the first place?
Old 10-09-12, 10:42 PM   #5
Antrats73

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyred619 View Post
Got it fitted ok in the end but got help from Elliot of this forum as the nuts where tight to say the least! What you doing just the springs etc or a full GSXR jobby on the front?

And to keep the thread on track have you any idea what you want for the helmet, I've no idea what they sell for in the first place?
I want the full front end, I've already got a new wheel and calipers available to me but the big ones the forks!! Think I'll need some advice off here myself when the time comes mate!! Has the rear spring made a difference???
Old 10-09-12, 10:46 PM   #6
Antrats73

The lids seem to be selling around the £75 to £120 mark depending on condition but mines pretty sorted so looking for offers around the £90 area!!
Old 11-09-12, 09:20 AM   #7
dirtyred619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrats73 View Post
I want the full front end, I've already got a new wheel and calipers available to me but the big ones the forks!! Think I'll need some advice off here myself when the time comes mate!! Has the rear spring made a difference???
Let me know when you figure it out it's all fairly baffling to me, think I'll just change the springs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrats73 View Post
The lids seem to be selling around the £75 to £120 mark depending on condition but mines pretty sorted so looking for offers around the £90 area!!
It is nice but maybe a bit much for me at the moment but I'll see if I can raise the funds in the mean time so you never know.
Old 12-09-12, 09:35 PM   #8
Antrats73

Sold