SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 14-04-07, 09:17 PM   #1
TEL

Default Aber bus station

Might pop up for a bimble about midday Sunday(15th) ......anybody going ?

Last edited by TEL; 14-04-07 at 09:23 PM.
TEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-07, 10:41 PM   #2
tinpants
Ubique

Default Re: Aber bus station

Hmmm. I've got to load the in-laws furniture into a van ready for Monday but I may well be able to make it for about half one to two if thats any good?
Old 15-04-07, 09:31 AM   #3
TEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
Hmmm. I've got to load the in-laws furniture into a van ready for Monday but I may well be able to make it for about half one to two if thats any good?
i'll keep an eye out for you if i'am still there around that time
Old 15-04-07, 07:07 PM   #4
Beenz

Well it was good to spot you there, sorry I coudn't hang around longer for a proper chat but it was very hot in my leathers and wanted to get moving to cool down a tad.

See you at the next Taffia
Old 15-04-07, 07:30 PM   #5
TEL

Cheers Beenz, yeh it was a quick hello/goodbye

Was a bit warm though . Did notice a few pointies up there, dont know if anybody from here.

Catch you next time....
Old 15-04-07, 08:09 PM   #6
valleyboy

Well, I went for a spin to Aberystyth, and passed two speed cameras before I got to Brecon! lol

Went up over the mountain road via Llyn Brianne... went through Devils Bridge.. and then, it got fooking cold and foggy went home via Lampeter and along one of my fovorite roads then to Llandovery at approx 6pm, and buggered off towards home, where a Rover MG whatsits thought he could keep up with my overtakes.. oh how I laughed as he got smaller in my mirrors on the twisty bits..... and I behaved myself on the big straight stretch...

Nice to see Beenz Vix and Xan showing off it was sunny in Llandovery via media messages... was freezing at Aberystwyth at that point!

saw a few curvey SV's out today as well.. with a very small mix of pointed.. obviously that part of Wales hasnt caught up with the rest of the world yet
Old 16-04-07, 07:35 AM   #7
ejohnh

I was up at aber(fanni) bus station from 11.30 til 12.30 with the WRC. We went from there to Llandovery for a cuppa and then over the Black Mountain Bryn Amman, Resolven.... I dropped off in POrthcawl and the rest toodled off to Cardiff way and home, Great day out. That mountain ride is fantastic.

BTW.. Most non sv owners(ie unbiased) MUCH prefer the curvy shape. I believe that most pointy owners bought a pointy cos they couldn't get hold of a curvy. Can't think of any other reason for it..

John