SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 06-03-05, 10:16 PM   #1
SV-Sexy-virgin?

Default sorry bout last friday try this friday

i have been having problems with the baby the starter clutch bearing has snapped a few springs (werent impressed ) but its all good hoping to get it running again and on the road this friday (im gonna be £125 down tho samn suzuki only parts) im starting to miss the friendly banter and big apes "oh no hes here again" sigh owe u a coffie dj oh btw thankx to all tjhe svs that drove past me on the m11 the otha day wen i had run outa petrol none even put a thumb up 2 see if i was ok i was on a black white and red thundercat by the a12 turn off thought this was a help full comunity i know i werent on the sv but a friendly are u ok thumbs up would av been nice

Gricey
Old 06-03-05, 10:26 PM   #2
Mr Toad

I know the feeling - I've just had to spend £50 on a new battery for my old car that I'm about to try & sell (anyone interested - full leather interior, air-con, automatic, 10 stack Sony CD changer + new battery )

It's not on that bikes go past & don't stop to see if you're alright, although I suppose it could be a bit tricky if they were moving at speed
You weren't putting them off by mooning at them were you
Old 08-03-05, 08:16 PM   #3
SV-Sexy-virgin?

You DEFINATLY have been following me havent you lol i think iv figured out who my stalker is

lol you know what they say lifes a bitch and then u marry one
Old 09-03-05, 06:00 PM   #4
hall13uk

Default Re: sorry bout last friday try this friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV-Sexy-virgin?
i have been having problems with the baby the starter clutch bearing has snapped a few springs (werent impressed ) but its all good hoping to get it running again and on the road this friday (im gonna be £125 down tho samn suzuki only parts) im starting to miss the friendly banter and big apes "oh no hes here again" sigh owe u a coffie dj oh btw thankx to all tjhe svs that drove past me on the m11 the otha day wen i had run outa petrol none even put a thumb up 2 see if i was ok i was on a black white and red thundercat by the a12 turn off thought this was a help full comunity i know i werent on the sv but a friendly are u ok thumbs up would av been nice

Gricey
how rude i allways stop for follow bikers even if i have to go out of my way. I stoped for a ninja rider when i first got my sv and was still running it in i was on the road to seaford (east sussex) the middle of no where! we managed to get his bike going with the standard tool kit that came with the sv. We swaped comments on each others bikes and departed company. about two weeks later in got a call from the dealer ship where I brought my bike they told me there was £150 worth of credit instore with my name on it . yes you gussed it the ninja rider had looked at my number plate when I stopped for him and took down the dealership name and my reg then phoned up the dealer ship and brought £150 pounds worth of store credit and told them to contact me with the news so you see now there is a good reason to stop.
Old 10-03-05, 09:32 AM   #5
Baldyman

Default Re: sorry bout last friday try this friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hall13uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV-Sexy-virgin?

Gricey
how rude i allways stop for follow bikers even if i have to go out of my way. I stoped for a ninja rider when i first got my sv and was still running it in i was on the road to seaford (east sussex) the middle of no where! we managed to get his bike going with the standard tool kit that came with the sv. We swaped comments on each others bikes and departed company. about two weeks later in got a call from the dealer ship where I brought my bike they told me there was £150 worth of credit instore with my name on it . yes you gussed it the ninja rider had looked at my number plate when I stopped for him and took down the dealership name and my reg then phoned up the dealer ship and brought £150 pounds worth of store credit and told them to contact me with the news so you see now there is a good reason to stop.
Excellent story James, but it won't help Mr Toad, the biker he helps will never locate the dealer name displayed on his number plate (unless he's an SV rider on this site!)
Old 10-03-05, 02:02 PM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Thats a result...£150 as a thank you eh? Just goes to show that we should be doing this as often as possible.... not in case their is a financial reward, but in case we are the ones who need the help one day.

Well done to ya Hall13

Wouldnt work for me either as the bottom of my plates just says "the voices made me do it"
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote