SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 23-07-10, 07:21 AM   #1
keithd

Default Friday Fred.....Weekend action, do tell. A.K.A what you doing this weekend sponsored by Buckingham Palace Security, Making the World a safer place

usual rules apply

no running
no diving in the shallow area
no food and drink
no petting

Prizes this week donated by Owtons Butchers, Meat is our Game
Old 23-07-10, 07:29 AM   #2
Tara

Default Re: Friday Fred.....Weekend action, do tell. A.K.A what you doing this weekend sponsored by Buckingham Palace Security, Making the World a safer place

for once I am having a normal weekend well normal in the sense that falc is working today and is off on Sunday anyway

today haircut and then seeing the vicar for next weeks christening then shopping tonight then fish and chips from the chippy at the inlaws oh and fixing the car

tomorrow nursery registration for Ryan then off to the anchor for the first GM meet in years

sunday not sure yet housework i think oh and going to costco with my sister in law to get booze for next weeks christening
Old 23-07-10, 07:30 AM   #3
MR UKI (1)

Default Re: Friday Fred.....Weekend action, do tell. A.K.A what you doing this weekend sponsored by Buckingham Palace Security, Making the World a safer place

Sat - Cricket at Old Trafford in a box
Sun - Recovering from Sat whilst watching Grand Prix and Moto GP on Sunday night
Old 23-07-10, 07:40 AM   #4
Bri w

Friday evening - new bike?

Sat - golf, followed by TimWilky's 60th birthday bash

Sunday - visit our two sons in Manchester.

Currently - Fighting the urge... seen a nice Triumph America

Previously - Honda CB125, Honda CB400-4 & BSA B40, Moto Guzzi 850, Yamaha RD250, Suzuki GT380, Kawasaki Z1B, Kawasaki Z650, Honda VFR, Triumph Street Triple R.
Bri w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-10, 07:57 AM   #5
RichT

Tonight - Nowt
Tomorrow day - Nowt (although i may fit the bedroom TV to the wall - finally)
Tomorrow ngt - Out
Sunday - MrsT's Birthday
Old 23-07-10, 08:00 AM   #6
keithd

tonight - easy one, up early saturday to...
saturday - pick up new car evening family over for beers and bbqs
sunday - chill.

anticipated weekend rating - 8/10
Old 23-07-10, 08:11 AM   #7
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Fixing a spoke on the trail bike
Moving the pinball machine into the top bedroom
repairing the telly for the third time
grumbling as to why sainsburys still cannot manage to sell decent fruit and veg
grumbling as to why sainsburys cant get the basics right like staffing the f**king checkouts
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-10, 08:13 AM   #8
Shonky

Friday - Working
Saturday night - working
Sunday night - working

Monday will be the start of my weekend
Old 23-07-10, 08:16 AM   #9
lily

Tonight: drew is home
tomorrow: pick up new car see my family and have a great day together
sunday: Go meet some friends for lunch, maybe then see some other friends depending on what they are doing, then drew's parents.
Sunday night: taking drew to the station for the last time on a sunday night
Old 23-07-10, 08:23 AM   #10
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Tonight: drew is home
tomorrow: pick up new car see my family and have a great day together
sunday: Go meet some friends for lunch, maybe then see some other friends depending on what they are doing, then drew's parents.
Sunday night: taking drew to the station for the last time on a sunday night

aww you done well both of you top be apart.. it is difficult.

what is new car?

me doin nothing all weekend.. except having lots of S£x .. Mandy is away