SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 30-06-09, 11:05 AM   #31
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: GmII

there were two coppers parked on the top of the bridge, side by side on the roundabout there. There was also an unmarked bike too on the road round the corner. I did go very quietly

should have gone round the bout and told em off for double parking on a roundabout

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-09, 11:18 AM   #32
xXBADGERXx

Default Re: GmII

Just ordered a Tsubaki chain and sprockets from local Suzuki Dealer yesterday and they came to £87 which will have to do for the time being , last chain had a couple of tight spots on it and sprockets just starting to wear and it had done 15,000 miles . My fault for letting it run a bit dry over the winter after that thieving sack of turds stole my scottoiler . If I had got onto that a bit sharpish I reckon the chain would have got way more miles onto it ..... I reckon I could have got that up to around 22,000 looking at current condition before contemplating replacement and that is even after it got worse this weekend , downside to all of this is that the dealer can`t fit it for at least another week . Might have to try and cadge a chain rivetting tool for the weekend and fit this myself when it arrives on Friday .
Old 30-06-09, 12:26 PM   #33
Graciepants

Default Re: Gm11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx View Post
I still got home Dry .
gotta ask.. did the Badgeress run you a bath like she said she would?!
Old 30-06-09, 01:20 PM   #34
kitkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky Ticker View Post
We did your wibbly wobblies or our tour just to make you happy but on the return leg decided to give the Dukes Pass a miss

Thanx DT, dont blame you for missing out Dukes, I hate that road. Glad your trip was a success.
Old 30-06-09, 09:41 PM   #35
xXBADGERXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciepants View Post
gotta ask.. did the Badgeress run you a bath like she said she would?!
The Badgeress was in work for 10 , I didn`t hit my Driveway until Midnight , It took me 5 minutes to actually stand up and drag my leg over the saddle and get into the house . I stopped 2 times for fuel after waving byebye to you and Dave and just decided to get the hammer down and crack on . 8 hours it took for me from beginning to end and I reckon hour and half of that was breaks in total for widdles , watering , fuel and waiting for you 2 to get rain kit sorted so downtime was at a minimum really for the miles covered .

And no , the bath wasn`t run LOL . I climbed into bed at 1am , very very sore and was woken by the Badgeress giving me a cuddle at 6:30 , she said I yowled like a Cat from the pain in my body .