SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 20-07-16, 09:31 PM   #21
Red ones
Mega Poster

Default Re: Calliper seals

The fronts now feel much better and it feels like the pads are bedding in a bit more.

The rear is awful now.
I stripped the rear and regreased and rebuilt with the old pads, having forgotten to order new ones. Now the rear doesn't brake at all. It looks like one of the pads has swollen or something. It just isn't meeting the disc in anything other then a small patch just in from the outer edge. It's really strange. Both pads are sitting snug in the calliper.
The pads are shot so I need to get some new ones. So I think I'll fit a set of GG and see how they feel.
Red ones is offline   Reply With Quote