SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 23-04-06, 10:45 PM   #1
northwind
Mega Poster

Default More garage clearout- brakes, shocks, plastic, anodised tat!

Think that's all the last lot posted out (if you're waiting for stuff and you've not heard from me, PM me!) so time for the next range of random stuff. Don't make me offers below what you see here, I'll not post for less

On offer today we have:

SV650S (00) bottom yoke, will need a new bottom bearing and seal but otherwise in very good nick. I'm as sure that it's straight as I can be. Quite heavy though, so postage may cut you. Call it a tenner plus p&p.

Hayabusa shock from an '00. I'm told this is a decent upgrade for the curvy SV, but I never fitted it. Good condition. £20 plus p&p. Again, it's a heavy bleeder.

EBC HH disc pads, for the left hand side- I think. One set in packaging, £10. One set not in packaging, but unused and mint, £7.50. Both inc postage.

EBC Prolite Contour rear disc. Practically new but rusty, works fantatically but the Prolites don't stand up to commuting- ductile iron rusts fast, but it's great for brakes. DO NOT buy this if you're an all weather rider, this one's for the weekend warriors Slightly wavy. £20 plus p&p

Still got a set of intake cams from a carbed model for anyone wanting a cheap power upgrade for either model... PM me for details.

Couple of brake levers- one is OEM and a little bit bent, but would be a good spare (or for the less bike-proud ) The other is anodised black, how I love my anodised tat. In good condition, couple of minor marks from use. £5 and £10 inc postage.

Anodised black Probolts filler cap kit for curvy- nice condition, but I went back to standard. £6.50 new so call it £3.50 inc postage Free if you buy anything else. Seems a shame to bin them.

Anodised black Probolts clutch adjuster- never used, in packaging. £5 new, so £2.50 in postage or free if you buy anything else.

More stuff to follow...
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-06, 12:14 PM   #2
M65

I'll have those brake pads if they'll fit a K3
Old 25-04-06, 06:52 PM   #3
northwind
Mega Poster

I think they do, but you'd need to confirm that with someone who has a clue
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote