SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-11, 11:01 AM   #1
appollo1
Mega Poster

Default At what stage in a relationship is it acceptable to...

Now before the prudes on here start suggesting that it is an unacceptable thing to do and they have never done it or ever would....be honest with yourself as everyone does it at some point in the day.

What I am on about is bottom burping, flatulence, pumping or whatever you want to call it on a U rated forum.

The reason I am asking this is there is a young lad i work with who regularly through the day makes noises a brass band would be proud of however the smell is a danger to the ozone layer. He is in a serious relationship and during a recent converstaion someone asked him what his girlfriend said about his noises and smells.

He told us that he was too embarrassed to do it in front of her and was not sure how she would react if he let one go whilst in her presence.

I have been married for a long time now and cannot remember when I first let loose in front of Mrs A, in fact she may have been the one that let loose first!! The married guys in work cannot even remember how they went about letting one go for the first time with their partners.

So my question to the all mighty org is at what point in a relationship is it acceptable to bottom burp in front of your partner?

http://www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk/ everyone deserves a second chance

RIP Appollo miss you and will always love you x x x x
Old 02-02-11, 11:03 AM   #2
tinpants
Ubique

Default Re: At what stage in a relationship is it acceptable to...

Right from the word go!!

If she can't put up with it then, she's not going to change her mind in the months or years ahead.
Old 02-02-11, 11:03 AM   #3
tom-k6

mine was when we first started living together,
i mean dont get me wrong, i dropped a few in the cinema before and used my power of air from lungs to bellow it down and along the floor so it pops up unexpectadly for some poor souls a few rows in front.

Old 02-02-11, 11:23 AM   #4
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Never.
Old 02-02-11, 11:32 AM   #5
timwilky
Mega Poster

Men fart, women do as well. So what the hell, get on with it, better out than in. useful to have a dog to kick when you first do it.

Oh, however, it is never acceptable to let one go whilst be pleasured in a certain way by a partner. that is just nasty.
Old 02-02-11, 11:35 AM   #6
Specialone

Im pretty much have no shame, I do them in front of most people
My wife is a bit windy at times, wish she wasn't tbh, I can cope with men farting but women, I hate that

Old 02-02-11, 11:37 AM   #7
tom-k6

i used to work in tyseley with some dirty old woman who kept farting all day, and i dont mean little parps or even big loud burps, they sounded horrible and sloppy. and the stench made me heave, and that takes alot as if i drop a good one, i like to grade myself from "phwooaaarrrr" to "WOW that STINKS! have a sniff darlin"

Old 02-02-11, 11:48 AM   #8
JamesMio
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
Men fart, women do as well. So what the hell, get on with it, better out than in. useful to have a dog to kick when you first do it.

Oh, however, it is never acceptable to let one go whilst be pleasured in a certain way by a partner. that is just nasty.
Tromboning, I believe?

Creatomatic
Old 02-02-11, 11:50 AM   #9
Stig

Never.

Although I have been caught out a couple of times. I've gone outside to pump not realising the good lady had followed me out the door.

Old 02-02-11, 11:58 AM   #10
BigBaddad

once her heads under the covers.

Closed Thread