SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Stuff Wanted Looking for SV bits, nothing in For Sale? Place a plea here.

Old 30-01-08, 04:14 PM   #1
Elky

Default SV650 wanted!

Hi all

New to the forum and as of yet, without a licence! Got my CBT Sunday, theory on 14th and hopefully DAS very shortly after this. I'm hoping to be in the market for a bike at the end of February / start of March and really like the look of the SV650

I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum for anything that comes up but if you have one or know of someone what will be selling around the end of Feb, I'd be greatful if you can drop me message. I'm in Portsmouth but have transport and will be willing to travel anything up to 75 miles if needed, possibly more

CHeers!

Elky
Old 30-01-08, 05:23 PM   #2
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: SV650 wanted!

hiya mate, welcome to the forum. I bought my SV via a seller on here in december just gone - best decision I ever made. Pop back often for the best chance of finding a good deal

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-08, 06:50 PM   #3
sv-robo

yeah some nice sv,s come up for sale on here,but if you want to look now to get an idea of prices etc.
try googling autotrader motorbikes,loads on there....hth
Old 30-01-08, 07:17 PM   #4
blueto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elky View Post
Hi all

New to the forum and as of yet, without a licence! Got my CBT Sunday, theory on 14th and hopefully DAS very shortly after this. I'm hoping to be in the market for a bike at the end of February / start of March and really like the look of the SV650

I'll be keeping a close eye on this forum for anything that comes up but if you have one or know of someone what will be selling around the end of Feb, I'd be greatful if you can drop me message. I'm in Portsmouth but have transport and will be willing to travel anything up to 75 miles if needed, possibly more

CHeers!

Thnaks

Elky

hi mate,

im form pompey to! yippe! if u pass send us a pM and will arrnge a ride out.
Im picking up my sv on friday, ill let u know what its like for a new rider as ive been on a bandit for the last 4 months. Pointys look better than curves so but depends on your budget.

There is a good clean blue sv at Portsmouth motorcycles in of the eastern road there 02 plate. not sure what they are asking just...but im sure they are always up for being haggled!!!

Good luck with the search and if there are any other questions there are more than enought friendly people on this site that are willing to provide as much info as possible.

thnaks
Old 30-01-08, 07:24 PM   #5
Jester666

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueto View Post
Pointys look better than curves so but depends on your budget.
Now there's the start of the old curvy/pointy fight!!

You are of course wrong!!
Old 30-01-08, 09:49 PM   #6
busasean

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=017

you want this, you do...........
Old 31-01-08, 08:41 AM   #7
Elky

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueto View Post
There is a good clean blue sv at Portsmouth motorcycles in of the eastern road there 02 plate. not sure what they are asking just...but im sure they are always up for being haggled!!!
Yeah, saw that last weekend mate. Its £2699 though. My budget really is about £2k max. Ideally wanted to spend £1500 but been looking around and will go up to £2k for something nicer. Can't really afford more than that though

Where in Pompey are you?
Old 31-01-08, 09:06 AM   #8
Stig

Best of luck with your search. I'm sure you'll find the right curvy if you keep searching.
Old 02-02-08, 07:11 AM   #9
blueto

Quote:
Yeah, saw that last weekend mate. Its £2699 though. My budget really is about £2k max. Ideally wanted to spend £1500 but been looking around and will go up to £2k for something nicer. Can't really afford more than that though

Where in Pompey are you?
copnor! stick with the pointy! - if u can
Old 02-02-08, 07:11 AM   #10
blueto

Quote:

Where in Pompey are you?
copnor! stick with the pointy! - if u can