SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

East Anglian Revolution If you're based in East Anglia, then this could be for you.

Old 25-02-13, 09:25 PM   #1
svrich

Default New bike place opening near me

They are called Spatchcock Motorcycles (I guess after the Guy Martin thing at last years TT?). I dropped in today on the way home and, although small, thay have a good range of bikes. There were propper off-road dirt bikes, track bikes, and some very good looking road bikes. The TL caught my eye. How good would it be for the daily commute
The two fellas running it are paramedics looking to get out of the service. They both came in to some money and decided to buy a load of bikes, and a garage to put them all in. Who wouldn't?!
They are open-ish now but will be fully open by the end of the week. It would be worth calling before going though just to make sure. As well as selling they are servicing too but their service time is spent preping bikes at the moment.
Any way, they are here;
Unit 31
Ellough Industrial Estate
Beccles
NR34 7TD