SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 30-10-09, 09:25 AM   #1
plowsie

Default The 'What you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by The White Rabbit's extortionate clothing prices, we're in a recession don't you know.

Plans for the weekend in here. Ratings if you wish.

Friday Evening - Soho
Saturday - Town in mornin for brekkie, then darts at lunchtime. Out on the lash in the evening till very late into Sunday morning.
Sunday - Work in morning, gym after work, possibly pub quiz and darts again.

Proposed Weekend Rating 8/10.
Old 30-10-09, 09:27 AM   #2
JamesMio
Mega Poster

Default Re: The 'What you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by The White Rabbit's extortionate clothing prices, we're in a recession don't you know.

Dog sitting, all weekend.

Creatomatic
JamesMio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-09, 09:42 AM   #3
keith_d
Mega Poster

Default Re: The 'What you doing at the weekend' thread, sponsored by The White Rabbit's extortionate clothing prices, we're in a recession don't you know.

Friday Evening - birthday party
Saturday Morning - hangover
Saturday Afternoon - going to my sister's
Sunday Lunchtim - driving home
Sunday Evening - going to Paris
keith_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-09, 09:47 AM   #4
Quedos

friday evening - washing ( no washing machine for 3 weeks)
saturday - gym shopping and the art club MOnsters of rock cabaret show
sunday - relax so far housework and hat making
sun eve - dinner with ma paw!
Old 30-10-09, 09:52 AM   #5
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith_d View Post
Sunday Evening - going to Paris
Old 30-10-09, 10:46 AM   #6
suzijax

Friday - Getting over swine flu
Saturday - Getting over swine flu
Sunday - Getting over swine flu
Did i mention im ill
Old 30-10-09, 10:54 AM   #7
Tara

today resting and maybe going for a walk
tomorrow - we have visitors cming in the afternoon to see Ryan
Sunday Falc goes back to work so i shall be trying to prove i can cope on my own
Old 30-10-09, 11:13 AM   #8
the white rabbit

Going somewhere in Dorset with the wife's family.

Pssst...anyone want to buy a pair of boots?
Old 30-10-09, 11:19 AM   #9
Spikenipple

Tonight (friday) - early night
Saturday - track day at Oulton Park
Saturday night - go out and get hammered
Sunday - hang over for a while, and lots of sleep.

My old SV

South & West Surfer
Spikenipple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-09, 11:28 AM   #10
Foey

Friday - leave work at 13.00, hoover & clean through house, take dogs out, put new bulb in bike headlight, help decorate my mums birthday cake, cook dinner, paint spare room (1st coat).

Saturday - take dogs out, paint spare room (2nd coat), go to kesgrave to help set up hall for my mums surprise 90th birthday party, back home to sheet, shave & shampoo then back to Kesgrave for party.

Sunday - get up late & take dogs out (slowly & carefully), do next weeks food shopping, possibly go out somewhere for lunch & a walk to clear my head, off to Rayleigh for a wedding reception.