SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 17-04-08, 10:21 AM   #1
gettin2dizzy

Default Send the S.W.A.T. Team Round!

Don't Laugh.....mmmkay

Police officers smashed their way into the wrong house during a series of dawn raids targeting drug dealers.
Officers dressed in riot gear in Bolton said they accidentally targeted the house of a woman in her 50s.
They piled through the window after one of them had smashed through it with a hammer. They shouted "Police!" but said they quickly realised their mistake.
Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said it had apologised and would ensure the damage to the property was repaired. The occupant was at home at the time of the raid. Police declined to say how she had reacted. "Officers will be reviewing what went wrong in order to make sure this doesn't happen again." Two policemen went round to the woman's house and took her flowers and apologised.
Old 17-04-08, 11:35 AM   #2
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Default Re: Send the S.W.A.T. Team Round!

Lmao!!

I bet the dealer over the road was pi$$ing himself....
Old 17-04-08, 01:46 PM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

... as he flushed his stash down the loo,
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-08, 05:27 PM   #4
Bluepete
Mega Poster

It's a TAG unit and were one member short so were unable to count high enough to work out which door to open!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-08, 06:54 AM   #5
blueto

on the same subject....U know when u see on the telly the police smaching down doors with the big red door knocky down thing , if they find drugs on the suspect do they still fix the door?
Old 18-04-08, 07:11 AM   #6
Baph

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePete View Post
It's a TAG unit and were one member short so were unable to count high enough to work out which door to open!
So explain to me why they went through the window instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueto View Post
on the same subject....U know when u see on the telly the police smaching down doors with the big red door knocky down thing , if they find drugs on the suspect do they still fix the door?
IIRC, they have a duty to ensure the property is left secure. Nailling some wood to the frame would count though.
Old 18-04-08, 07:19 AM   #7
ricky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
So explain to me why they went through the window instead?

IIRC, they have a duty to ensure the property is left secure. Nailling some wood to the frame would count though.

have you tried kicking down them pvc doors

because the pvs can bend to a degree with out bending and the amount of locks on the door its hard for them to open, hence why some times the go in windows, as one of the pvs doors can take as long as 2 mins to open

and yes the police have to leave the property all locked and secure
Old 20-04-08, 09:11 PM   #8
harvy

Most double glazing doors usually have a pin that comes out top and bottom or about a 1/3 of the way up from the bottom and same again comming down as well as the standard lock in the middle...

Think the person inside would die of old age before the police made their way in...

SV650sport k6
R & G's, scottoiler and heated grips... ie not a lot changed!
harvy is offline   Reply With Quote