SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 20-08-08, 02:33 PM   #1
carsounds_dan

Default Curvy Parts Ready to send

Preloaders and Springs GONE
Front Wheel 80
Rear Wheel 70
Clip ons, 40
Yolks 50
Fork bottoms 40
speedo sensor 25
spacer 5each
calipers 80
hoses 20
discs 120
spindle 5
bar end 5
disc bolts 5
wheel bearings 5
sprocket carrier 20
controls 50
fender extender GONE

Thats a list I have, theyre all asking prices.
The fork springs are KTech and the preload adjusters have all the washers, tubes etc. that sit between them and the springs. The wheels are both silver, the front one has a small kerb mark but other than that theyre both mint, the cush drives are all nearly new in the rear wheel aswell. The clip ons are uncrashed and mint, the yolks the same. All of the fork inners are available just ask. The speedo sensor is known to be working and is intact and ready to fit aswell. All the wheel spacers, front and rear are available, including the ones from inside the sprocket carrier. The calipers are clean, have meat left on the pads and are leak free, I was told by the previous owner that theyd been stripped and rebuilt when I brought the bike less than a year ago. The brake hoses are goodwrich stainless items with the splitter aswell. The front discs are only 2 months old and are genuine suzuki items are unwarped and really are like new. The spindle has a scuffed end but is still usable, maybe ideal for a racer as a spare orr something? I have neumerous bar ends in the garage so just ask. the sprocket carrier has the bolts in it still and is silver matching the wheel. I have all the hand controls, throttle tube etc aswell, all are clean and tidy with working switches. the right hand control (lights side) has a small scuff on the rear of the casing that really could be missed easily. Also have a carbon fibre look fender extender.
All parts are available cleaned and packaged well, all prices are without postage and you are welcome to collect from a RH17 postcode (ardingly). The parts are removed due to buying svrash's front end therefore no need for this one. you can try and bargain but obviously the more you buy the better your chance of bartering.
I'll be splitting another curvy in a few weeks (uncrashed, EVERYTHING available) so if there are any more parts you wish let me know by email or pm and i'll create a list of people.

Many Thanks

Dan
danielelias@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by carsounds_dan; 29-08-08 at 12:04 AM.
Old 20-08-08, 03:34 PM   #2
robertjp

Default Re: Curvy Parts Ready to send

Hi Dan...

First dibs on Bar End please Preferably black - i have had an off and mine is very scuffed.

Also....i am after front and rear brake levers and a standard exhaust system mid section only and RHS mirror ...please PM me or post on here if you can help? Its a 2007 pointy but i THINK all these parts are the same??

Do you take PayPal?
Old 20-08-08, 06:13 PM   #3
carsounds_dan

believe it or not I only have one pair of bar ends left (been advertising elsewhere) and theyre not black lol. i'll have a look in my box of bits though
Old 20-08-08, 08:40 PM   #4
woodz61

What colour are the bar ends?

Out of the two SV's is one Grand candy blue 00>02? and would you have front rhs fairing?
Old 20-08-08, 09:30 PM   #5
scottjames

hey would you consider selling the pre loader seperate to the springs? thanks scott
Old 20-08-08, 10:14 PM   #6
carsounds_dan

yes any of the bits you see listed above can be split. also if you want more than one let me know
Old 21-08-08, 06:08 PM   #7
robertjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsounds_dan View Post
believe it or not I only have one pair of bar ends left (been advertising elsewhere) and theyre not black lol. i'll have a look in my box of bits though
what about the exhaust, mirrors and levers Dan, can you help there?

You have a PM...

Last edited by robertjp; 21-08-08 at 06:37 PM.
Old 21-08-08, 06:19 PM   #8
carsounds_dan

well i do have a renegade full system for sale with stubbied cans... but depends on how much your wanting to pay. i've got a clutch perch and lever but havent got the brake mastercylinder/lever left. mirrors i'm unsure of i'll have a look
Old 21-08-08, 09:51 PM   #9
BlackMage23

how much for the pre loaders?
Old 21-08-08, 09:59 PM   #10
carsounds_dan

your third on the list for them, please no more offers for the preload adjusters now