SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-01-09, 07:52 PM   #21
Girth
Mega Poster

Default Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

Working saturday and i'm threatening to go out on the mountain bike on sunday
Old 16-01-09, 07:53 PM   #22
Lozzo

Default Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

Washing and photographing a few of my bikes in readiness for advertising and sale.
Hopefully I'll also get my friend's GPZ750 Turbo started so I can finally take it for an MOT on Monday - bloody thing's been sitting for 6 months and refuses to fire up.
Old 16-01-09, 08:35 PM   #23
ogden
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
Washing and photographing a few of my bikes in readiness for advertising and sale.
Hopefully I'll also get my friend's GPZ750 Turbo started so I can finally take it for an MOT on Monday - bloody thing's been sitting for 6 months and refuses to fire up.
Adie's?
S1000XR | 990SMT | YZF-R6 #7
ogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 08:50 PM   #24
lily

Saturday- wedding invites tomorrow, with my mum and drew's mum.... while drew is at the rugby match watching Worcester Warriors and drinking as i'm playing taxi (mine you he is with his step-dad and my dad!!!!) Can't decide who has it worse!

Saturday night- staying in and laughing about who got the most stick during the day!

Sunday- packing ready for the move! but
Old 16-01-09, 08:56 PM   #25
Lou M

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Saturday- wedding invites tomorrow, with my mum and drew's mum.... while drew is at the rugby match watching Worcester Warriors and drinking as i'm playing taxi (mine you he is with his step-dad and my dad!!!!) Can't decide who has it worse!
Who are worcester playing tomorrow?

Tomorrow, shopping and hair cuts (hate hairdressers, they're up there with going to the dentist)

Sunday, Cross Gates on the bikes.

No Evie all weekend, yay!
Old 16-01-09, 09:00 PM   #26
lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou M View Post
Who are worcester playing tomorrow?
Bucuresti
Old 16-01-09, 09:20 PM   #27
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogden View Post
Adie's?
Yep, the ex-Pigwan*er machine
Old 17-01-09, 12:45 PM   #28
keithd

well that wasn't in teh plans. got puncture in car tyre on way home last nite, took it to be repaired or replaced today ... "both fronts are below legal sir, plus rear very close..." 630 quid later I've new boots all round.

cha ching
Old 17-01-09, 06:18 PM   #29
Essex of Essex

Worked today 05:40 start, lie in tomorrow 09:55 start 05:40 on Monday and then the weekend starts
Old 17-01-09, 07:54 PM   #30
slark01

Nothing!