SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 20-08-08, 01:50 PM   #1
twinsterpeter

Default Championship Winning MiniTwin for Sale

K3 Injected chassis, K4 motor (with V5) huge spec including:
Ohlins specially made rear shock with lighter longer ally body
Race Tech 9kg fork internals, set up by Steve Jordan (ohlins technician)
Valtermoto rearsets black
BMC Filter
Full M4 System front to back
GSXR K5 Bodykit never crashed, looks amazing
Wets on Wheels
Loads of other little tweaks

£4,500 OVNO.

This bike has won the NG Championship in 2006 AND the BMCRC Clubman Championship in 2007. Currently leading the 2008 Series having broken lap records at brands indy and croix in france. 71.4bhp as per dyna pro dyno, would be circa 76-77bhp on dyno-jet. Built and maintained by Steve Jordan Suzuki whom i race for. Immaculately prepared and maintained.

Massive spares list which goes over 4 pages including Hindle system, road system, cables, levers, clipsons, 2 sets of bodywork (1 brand new never used, cut/drilled, ready to mount), 2x yokes and top clamps, fork tubes, sub frames front and rear, this list goes on and on. Value of spares in the order of £3,000.

Buyer gets first dibs into the spares list, prices to be agreed. Will consider a package deal. Lots of photos and full spec available. Email me for more info.

Peter.

Last edited by twinsterpeter; 20-08-08 at 01:54 PM.
Old 20-08-08, 03:05 PM   #2
juggler

Default Re: Championship Winning MiniTwin for Sale

You're not stopping now are you peter...? Only 2 rounds left!!
Old 20-08-08, 05:01 PM   #3
twinsterpeter

Default Re: Championship Winning MiniTwin for Sale

Watcha Gary. No I'm not quiting racing, just getting my bike onto the market as I'll be in 600 Supersport next year.