SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Old 07-12-08, 05:43 PM   #1
Lou M

Default James Toseland

Ok, so this isn't strictly Racing and Paddock Chat, but just to say what an ace bloke James is!
Yesterday my 15 yr old daughter met him at the bike show, he was such a gentleman, and an ambassador to the sport.
She now wants to watch all the bike races with him in, so I've finally got her interested in bike racing!

Cheers James, Top bloke!
Old 07-12-08, 05:45 PM   #2
missyburd

Default Re: James Toseland

Lucky beggar

Somehow I don't think she's going to be watching it for the intense racing though....
Old 07-12-08, 08:47 PM   #3
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Woo hoo JT, he sings, play guitar and rides and is sexyyyyyy woo hoo nice man alround !!!!
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-08, 08:54 PM   #4
Neeja

I sing, play guitar and ride.

3/4 ain't bad
Old 07-12-08, 08:57 PM   #5
plowsie

I was amazed how different he looked yesterday, not that he was overweight but he looks to have lost lots of weight.
Old 07-12-08, 09:09 PM   #6
Jelster

I've met him a couple of times now and he is always so happy to chat, have his picture taken etc. He is an all round top bloke

Old 08-12-08, 08:40 AM   #7
Lozzo

When JT was riding for HM Plant Ducati I was working for the Motorex importers and we got VIP Hospitality tickets to the Brands round of WSB one year. JT and Neil Hodgson were in and out of the marquee all day and inbetween races they even found time to do some waiting of tables for the VIP guests. I can categorically say that JT is the most polite, helpful and unassuming gent I have ever met in a race paddock.

Thinking as a father, he's the kind of lad you wouldn't mind your daughter seeing.
Old 08-12-08, 09:39 AM   #8
Jelster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
When JT was riding for HM Plant Ducati I was working for the Motorex importers and we got VIP Hospitality tickets to the Brands round of WSB one year. JT and Neil Hodgson were in and out of the marquee all day and inbetween races they even found time to do some waiting of tables for the VIP guests. I can categorically say that JT is the most polite, helpful and unassuming gent I have ever met in a race paddock.

Thinking as a father, he's the kind of lad you wouldn't mind your daughter seeing.
Interesting you say that, as Hodgeson seems to be of similar character too. Another who just can't do enough for those that support him....

Old 08-12-08, 01:29 PM   #9
Lou M

She got her calender signed by him, and he asked if it was her birthday month (she'd chosen March) so wrote Happy Birthday on her date! Managed to get a lovely photo of them for her.

It's made all her friends jealous, though they'd never heard of him before!

His band played too, so she now has a DVD of them for Christmas.
Old 08-12-08, 01:34 PM   #10
trickywoos

He scrubs up ok too! Attached is a pic of my friend with the lads......

He played keyboard the other night at the CJ Dinner- was meant to be a couple of tunes, but the audience kept him going for about 4 or 5. He was fantastic.

He then played 2 sets with Crash the next day- complete with hangover. And signed books for hours and hours.

Top guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg del.jpg (40.0 KB, 2 views)