SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

View Poll Results: Where should the annual rideout 2005 be held?
Scotland - If so, where? 9 12.86%
Wales - If so, where? 18 25.71%
Northern England - If so, where? 6 8.57%
Southeastern England - If so, where? 22 31.43%
Southwestern England - If so, where? 7 10.00%
Elsewhere - If so, where? 8 11.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-05, 12:11 PM   #91
Cronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney
Na, thats cool. I wasnt saying that. But i think for a good turnout like the buxton one, then i think it does need to be a bit central like! The sout of course for me would be great, but anything more than about a 200 mile ride to get there just kills me.
I agree, the more central it is, the more accessible it is for most people. Somewhere in the middle(ish) is the logical choice.

Old 28-01-05, 12:20 PM   #92
splke

If we have narrowed it down to 3 then the Cotswolds please
Old 28-01-05, 12:23 PM   #93
zx6man

Quote:
Originally Posted by splke
If we have narrowed it down to 3 then the Cotswolds please
with you leading the way down

Old 28-01-05, 12:29 PM   #94
splke

Aye
will you be the invisible one behind me
Old 28-01-05, 12:34 PM   #95
wyrdness

Maybe it should be Cotswolds this year - as that sounds like a popular choice - and somewhere more northern (Lake District / Northumberland / Scottish Borders ???) next year.

Old 28-01-05, 01:26 PM   #96
Rider

Count me in for wherever - an early date would be good however to book off work.

ps. I think the Midlands are depressing. Somewhere with a hilly/sea view would be nicer.

Old 28-01-05, 01:34 PM   #97
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider
Count me in for wherever - an early date would be good however to book off work.

ps. I think the Midlands are depressing. Somewhere with a hilly/sea view would be nicer .
What she said for my 2p's worth.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 28-01-05, 07:43 PM   #98
harrisman

anywer but wales!!!!!!!!!!!! tooooooo many police for my liking!!!!!!! tht are all toooooo eager to pull me for no reason

i will try n make it if the bike will get there!!!!! by this time i will have a new bike or new engine in the gsxr

Old 28-01-05, 07:46 PM   #99
Jelster

Would you guys like me to come up with a route around the Cotswolds ? More than happy to do that....

Old 28-01-05, 07:50 PM   #100
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelster
Would you guys like me to come up with a route around the Cotswolds ? More than happy to do that....

Why not mate..
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Closed Thread