SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 22-05-11, 10:28 PM   #1
MisterTommyH

Default Blues Fans

Just though I'd say bad luck to any blues fans.

Wish all the midlands teams could have stayed up, but rather you than us.

A Wolves Fan.
MisterTommyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-11, 05:48 AM   #2
Specialone

Default Re: Blues Fans

I too would love to see all the midlands teams in the top flight, but wolves couldn't really argue if they had gone down considering they have spent most of their season in the bottom three.

Blues might realise now, 4-5-1 with Cameron '5 goals a season' jerome up front as lone striker ain't gonna win you many games.

Hopefully the Ginger t**t might f**k off as well.
Old 23-05-11, 07:22 AM   #3
wyrdness

I thought that this was going to be a music thread. Very disappointed to find that it's about tiddlywinks teams or something.
Old 23-05-11, 08:10 AM   #4
timwilky
Mega Poster

Wish Blackpool had stayed up we are now robbed of those derby games. Wolves should have been the 3rd down and it was a pleasure to watch them loose to a far superior Blackburn. A pity though the Venkies were there, that scum shouldn't be allowed in the country.
Old 23-05-11, 11:44 AM   #5
MisterTommyH

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialone View Post
I too would love to see all the midlands teams in the top flight, but wolves couldn't really argue if they had gone down considering they have spent most of their season in the bottom three.

Blues might realise now, 4-5-1 with Cameron '5 goals a season' jerome up front as lone striker ain't gonna win you many games.

Hopefully the Ginger t**t might f**k off as well.
And maybe the players will learn not to have their end of season p1ss up before the last game?
MisterTommyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-11, 08:04 PM   #6
rusty76

TBH I no longer give a monkeys about the premiership. Paying through the nose to watch spoilt scumbags who know nothing of the fans. I hate it even when my little lad wants to play those match attax player cards - the folks on em ain't heroes

Give me the lower league any day

PS Phill - you'll have to come over to ours when it's City v Brum. You can buy me that pint for marking that corner for you...
Old 26-05-11, 11:00 PM   #7
Noble Ox

Villa coming ninth silenced those Bent critics, strong finish to come top midlands team - as we should!

I love derby days, but can't say I'm disappointed that they have gone down - every blues fan I know (most of my mates!) gave us (the Villa) so much ****e when we were below them and they won the cup, claiming how much of a better club they are than us. I and every Villa fan laughed these claims off and told them otherwise. Funny how the tone differs now they are down and they have all changed their minds!

If you lot hadn't been such deluded and annoying fans I would have been disappointed you dropped. The atmosphere at derby days is cracking.

Also seeing adult chav blues fans cry was priceless!!
Old 26-05-11, 11:10 PM   #8
Noble Ox

Also, back on the bike... Look out for me!
Old 27-05-11, 06:55 AM   #9
Specialone

Cool Re: Blues Fans

Blues fans that say were a bigger club than villa are deluded and until we get an ambitious board that won't change.
I knew the carling cup would detract from the league and even said to a villa fan at the time I wouldn't be surprised if we went down.

Granted villa finished well, but that only sugar coats a poor season, it also is a false position imo.
A lot of villa fans I've spoke to said they were sh1te to watch and were fearing the worst themselves, I'd lose GH asap if I were villa.

Finally Id love all the midlands teams in the premiership, lose some of the cockney teams along the way would be perfect.
Old 27-05-11, 07:50 AM   #10
Owenski

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialone View Post
Granted villa finished well, but that only sugar coats a poor season, it also is a false position imo.
A lot of villa fans I've spoke to said they were sh1te to watch and were fearing the worst themselves, I'd lose GH asap if I were villa.
Im a leeds fan and yorkshire boy, my team is neither in the same division or county so I'm a true neatural.
IMO Phil is spot on, villa were dire this season (as a whole) but thier performance since March was what saved them from been embarrased. It may have been 9th spot but they still only finished on 48 points, thats a dismal turn around tbh and only 9 points above relegation!
This season has been a bizare one and contrary to what people say about the spoilt prem players its been fantastic for neautrals like myself.

One of the most suprising results for me has been bolton, they've seemed to win massive games and loose very few but somehow finished 14th, similarly stoke - never looked in danger but got 13th spot just 7 points off relegation. There is no way that anyone can say any midlands team had a better season than either of those 2 teams, yet I fully anticipate all villa fans only seeing the 9th spot finish and ignoring the rest of the table.

Of the midlands teams, the blues were the ones I'd have least liked to go down (but only cos I've played with Jerome in his town acadamy days and you've got Bowyer, former leeds)
For me it should have been wolves to drop, mick mc-moany has done nothing but spit the dummy out and try to be clever but only achieved looking pi55y, his comments following wolves newcastle made me feel a bit sick (and its a sad day in football when you're feeling sorry for joey barton).