SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 04-09-17, 07:02 PM   #1
manicjazz

Smile My 99 Curvy Carby Naked SV650 - Somerset

SOLD

Due to changing circumstances my SV of 6 years is for sale.

Just ticked over 32’000 miles. Fresh MOT no advisories.

It runs perfectly. In great condition.
Original Tool kit in back under seat. Original handbook. All associated paperwork for works done will be included. All the usual extras attached to the bike as you will see, rear hugger, front mud flap, screen, heated grips (although new controller will be needed) etc

Scottoiler fitted. I have some spare oil left so that can be included too.
De snorkelled air filter. Micron exhaust fitted, quite noisy (just like a V-twin should thump) but satisfies the MOT guys.

Extra notes: The condition of front forks and engine paint can be seen clearly from the pictures. They are in good condition for the age of the bike.
The rev counter paint has peeled so will need a new sticker putting on or replace gauge. Or you could listen to the engine that is why we buy these bikes isn’t it?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zg?usp=sharing

I have included some pictures from today and a few videos: ride by and warm start + walkaround.
Optimate 3+ included with the sale of the bike if interested.

I will let it go for £900 to a fellow org’er. OVNO
If there is no interest here I shall post on eBay soonish, I thought I would offer here for a little less £ first, knowing people from here would be more appreciative of an SV.

Edit: It is actually a 2000 not 99 as I first thought. That was a surprise yesterday when looking at the V5, Doh!

Last edited by manicjazz; 06-09-17 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-09-17, 04:27 PM   #2
manicjazz

Default Re: My 99 Curvy Carby Naked SV650 - Somerset

On eBay now:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-Suzuk...8AAOSwG0tZrbqa

£850 offer from and org'er would be accepted
Old 06-09-17, 04:50 PM   #3
manicjazz

Default Re: My 99 Curvy Carby Naked SV650 - Somerset

Bike sold today. Thanks for everybody's help over the years, it's been fun!