SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 13-04-05, 09:05 PM   #1
DKrider

Default powerbronze hugger, belly pan and airflow screen

Greetings from sunny (??) Denmark - I have seen a few posts that cast doubts about the quality and ease of fitting bits from Powerbronze - didn't see those before I ordered my kit - and just the same! Just spent a lovely evening putting on my hugger, belly pan and airflow screen. Now, i am not a routined mechanic, but with an allen key, socket wrench and a screwdriver I got all three mounted in 2½ hours - and it looks the business! All in black on my black S model from '04! No fitting problems, good quality and reasonable instructions. Can hardly wait for then weekeend - then my Blueflame Carbon ECO 3 can goes on!
Old 13-07-09, 09:28 PM   #2
cheungy

Default Re: powerbronze hugger, belly pan and airflow screen

been looking at the Powerbronze Hugger for my SV650s K5 as it really cheap £65...

But the pics of it seem like it is too big, ie covers too much of the back wheel, not the tyre but the actual wheel.

The Pyramid one although more expensive at £86, seems to be a lot sleeker in design

Not sure if its just the way the pics are on the net.. Anyone have any opinions.. keen to pic one up by the end of the week!!! )

Cheers