SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 11-04-10, 03:39 PM   #1
Preston

Default Farmers Arms Wednesday 14th

hello guys and girls, Am new to this forum even tho i had my old Sv650s 10 years lol.. been told alot of you pop up the farmers on a wednesday night and looking over the last post ie 7th just gone just wanted to know if this a weekly thing or every over week or what the deal is really..

If anyone would be going this comming wednesday ill pop down..

What sort of time do people head out or aim to get there by? Also is the farmers arms In kelsall town? ie turn left at teh lights befor the hill ? altho i worked in chester for 3 years i never really take much notice around there so not sure where the pub is.

Well let me tell you abit about me. am 27 untill may, had Sv650s for about 10 years sexy blue, gillers rear set, pazzo shorts, hi lvl link pip with scorpan blue flame can, dubble bubble screen iridium, hel brake / cluch lines, Carbs moded, K&N filters airbox removed totaly,Jason race disks,a sexy blue gold and silver colour, was saving up for the gixxer fork convert then on july 24th going to the little tescos in cledford middlewich on warmingham road and this old guy just pulled out no warning right across the road blocked it off when i was about 20 foot away and WAM!

Oh and to top it off he drove over my right sholder haha guess he wanted to make sure i was not getting up lol...

soon as i sore my bike that was it.. i felt the water comming out my eyes

got a GSXR 1000 k2 red black silver 8000 miles for £2500 happy days, but cos i could'nt ride it my old man picked it up from his mates, 6 months later sold it to him and for his SV650s the yellow one am on now. + some cash.. so am back to squar one lol.. O well just put some new dog bones on it to jack the back up abit.

thats about it.. really

Done lots of track days got on the last track day at donie park befor they ripped it up, now they gone bust silly fools, do alot of hunting clay pigeon shooting, fishing flying, anything that gets me out the house really..

well hope to get to know alot of you peeps over the comming year. and maybe ill see you on wednesday if i can find the pub :P..

p.s forgive the crap spelling am abit dyslexic lol..
Old 11-04-10, 04:57 PM   #2
Nobbylad
Mega Poster

Default Re: Farmers Arms Wednesday 14th

Think I'm right in saying that the meets at the Farmer's Arms or every 2 weeks, meaning the next one is 21st April.

If so, you can always pop up to the Scotch Piper on 14th April?

http://www.scotchpiper.co.uk/contact.php
Nobbylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-10, 09:21 PM   #3
mister c
Mega Poster

Next one should be 21st like Nobby says
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-10, 09:37 PM   #4
Speedy Claire

Hiya Preston, feel I know you already lol.

I might be wrong but I thought the Farmers Arms meets were every Wednesday? Can`t remember, last summer seems so long ago!
Old 12-04-10, 04:35 PM   #5
Speedy Claire

Okay the meets were originally every fortnight but no reason why we can`t meet up this Wednesday. If my bike gets thru its Mot tomor then I`ll come along
Old 12-04-10, 05:24 PM   #6
Preston

Well i think am going to pop down to the farmers arms to find it so i know for nexted time :P...

then got a ride out to the Stormy petrol on thursday, is a meet every thursday evening.
Old 12-04-10, 06:25 PM   #7
Nobbylad
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Claire View Post
Okay the meets were originally every fortnight but no reason why we can`t meet up this Wednesday. If my bike gets thru its Mot tomor then I`ll come along
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
Well i think am going to pop down to the farmers arms to find it so i know for nexted time :P...

then got a ride out to the Stormy petrol on thursday, is a meet every thursday evening.
Or we could go to the Scotch Piper?
Nobbylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-10, 06:38 PM   #8
slark01

Just for the hell of it, i'll turn up. Only because I know i'm free.
If noone shows up, no probs.

Ste.
Old 12-04-10, 07:00 PM   #9
Preston

man thats a long ass ride to the Scotch Piper its a good 100 mile round tip lol.. ill never find that alone lol..

So you guys are going to the Scotch Piper then? .. and if am right in saying Claire, Slark01, and nobbylad you all live over that way? and Mister C is around my neck of the woods.

Last edited by Preston; 12-04-10 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-04-10, 07:08 PM   #10
christopher

I'll call along to the Farmers Arms on Wednesday at about 7:15pm. If no-one is there no worries, will be out and about anyway (putting some miles on new rubber) so no problem to call in as it's close to home.
christopher is offline   Reply With Quote