SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-10-11, 09:10 PM   #1
cluffy

Default Theiving Scum

Last thursday i woke up to fing that both sheds had been broken into, couple drills, grinder, circular saw, sliding mitre saw and my best pushbike robbed, None of the tools were top brand stuff or owt so not a major loss but more of an annoyance, as for the pushbike thats a big annoyance but hey ho. Just thought id mention it as all the scroats will probably be doing their rounds with it coming up to christmas as they probably wont be able to buy their kids presents as the dole wont be paying them enough . Then again i supose its hard to feed and clothe your 37 kids whilst having a healthy drink and drug addiction, so why not rob from the people who pay taxes so you can sit at home all day in the first place?

Rant over,
Danny
Old 09-10-11, 09:16 PM   #2
DJFridge

Default Re: Theiving Scum

That's a cr@ppy thing to happen. Sadly, they won't burn in hell like they should.
Old 09-10-11, 11:54 PM   #3
Red Herring
Mega Poster

Hopefully they'll get knocked off the bike by a taxi driver.....
Red Herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11, 01:53 AM   #4
dazbo

Makes your blood boil! 3 weeks ago I got a call from my ex-wife to tell me that scumbags had broken into the garage where my son's 125cc Stomp pit bike was being stored along with 3 other similar bikes and nicked the lot... The garage was covered by CCTV but no luck in getting it back so far.
dazbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11, 08:01 AM   #5
Owenski

Is this at your calinghow gaff danny or up at your brothers?
Old 10-10-11, 05:22 PM   #6
cluffy

Up at carlinghow mansions, aparently they've been coming from bradford way so the bobbies say but other than a guess i suppose they dont know.. just have to see what happens.

Danny
Old 10-10-11, 05:27 PM   #7
Tom_the_great

thats **** news mate hope it gets sorted any chance of claiming from house insurance?

Black Tinted Screen!, Evotech Tail Tidy!, OEM Rear Hugger!, R&G Crash Bungs!, Delkevic Exhuast!

Current Mileage = 3000 (Ish)
Tom_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-11, 05:31 PM   #8
cluffy

Dont think mother has anything outside the house insured, aparently the bobbies said theyll prob be back in a month or so just to see if you replaced all the nicked stuff wi shiny new stuff from the insurance money.. Just waiting for round 2 now i supose, all't sheds have been sorted security wise and halogen spotlights up now so see how it goes.