SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-06-08, 10:32 PM   #1
Ace-T

Question Slightly freaked out now.

The other night I dreamed that I had decided the SV was just too much power and I would need to work up to it and that I had bought a Ducati 250. It was red and in a kind of cafe racer, no fairing, open engine area, type style with a flat seat if you see what I mean

I woke up puzzled because I have never heard of a Ducati 250 let alone seen one. Just out of curiosity I have just Googled Ducati 250 and I found this...

This is exactly like the bike in my dream. I am now wondering where the hell have I subconsciously taken this in?

Wibble

Trace
Old 01-06-08, 10:43 PM   #2
plowsie

Default Re: Slightly freaked out now.

You want it, you know you do! I think it also said, sell Plowsie your SV for peanuts
Old 02-06-08, 07:49 AM   #3
Alpinestarhero

yea, sell plowise your SV for peanuts and use them to buy the ducati and the left-over peanuts can be used as a snack while you wait for the recovery services

spooky though....maybe you are a ducatisti by genetics
Old 03-06-08, 11:34 PM   #4
Ace-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
You want it, you know you do! I think it also said, sell Plowsie your SV for peanuts
In a Cadburys fruit and nut bar and you may just have a deal young man!

However I am banned from buying/selling any vehicles this year. Hubby and I made a pact that unless our main transport blew up we would not buy any more cars/bikes in 2008. So instead I am learning to fix the ones we have (changed the oil and filter on the Mini on Sunday and am about to do the discs and brakes on the Chimaera this week) and learn to ride the SV again. If you ever fancy following a complete noob when you get a new bike and giving some riding tips I would be grateful though.

Trace