SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 05-10-07, 03:22 PM   #1
Paws

Default Good & bad news..

Good news is a have my lighter/smaller cast on my leg ,alot easier to move around now and i can start to put weight on it.Had a qick look when they took the old cast off-nice yellow/purple/black bruising from just below my knee to my foot

Bad news-Its not healing aswell as they hoped , got to go back in 3 weeks time and have more x-rays and see what they say, the main break/bone has a gap in the back part of the break-if it gets bigger then thats not good, so gotto start putting weight on it and hoping itl fuse together.

To cheer myself up a went bike "window" shopping, got a test ride kinda sorted next year for one of the bikes im considering
Old 05-10-07, 03:24 PM   #2
Artoo

Default Re: Good & bad news..

meiow!
Old 05-10-07, 03:50 PM   #3
kwak zzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws View Post
Good news is a have my lighter/smaller cast on my leg ,alot easier to move around now and i can start to put weight on it.Had a qick look when they took the old cast off-nice yellow/purple/black bruising from just below my knee to my foot

Bad news-Its not healing aswell as they hoped , got to go back in 3 weeks time and have more x-rays and see what they say, the main break/bone has a gap in the back part of the break-if it gets bigger then thats not good, so gotto start putting weight on it and hoping itl fuse together.
sorry to hear this paws, time is a great healer when bones are concerned, ive been told 8 - 12 weeks and i'm bored at the 4 week stage
Old 05-10-07, 04:13 PM   #4
Paws

its 2 weeks for me, and im bored already!!