SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 19-10-06, 07:13 AM   #1

Default sick sick god damn sick people ...- A twist in the tale

My mum is epileptic, and so invariably ends up in different hosptitals in the north of england, dependant on where she is when she has a fit, and i usually am th eone who will pick her up as im the closest family member and she is usally in no state of mind to get taxis & train home,

any way, she was taken into chestefield on monday, and discharged last night, on being discharged she discovered that her birth certificate, passport two bank cards and a cheque had been stolen whislt she was in hospital.
she had it all with her because she needed it for a job interview.
they were listed on her possessions list that was taken by the hospital,.

Leaving her recovering from a nasty ordeal miles away from home with no money, no way of getting any money and the added worry that her identity has been stolen.

why cant the filthy fkers and just fk off and die to put it bluntly, u have to spend time in these places trusting ppl u dont know and then sumone does this...

long may they burn in hell, and they wil get there quicker if i ever find them.

scuse the rant but u can see how sick mad i am.

cheers

Alex
Old 19-10-06, 08:04 AM   #2
Amanda M

That's awful I can totally understand the rant
Old 19-10-06, 08:04 AM   #3
hovis

sorry to hear that, but there are to many illegal immigrants & so called asylum seekers in this country i bet who ever took your mothers items was one of them.

they are normally cleaners.cant speek a word of english, come to this country, then get FREE money FREE housing & complain that they are not being treated fair.

take that Muslim teacher...she refused to remove her head vail to teach OUR childrun the kids complain they cant understand her as they cant see her lips moving, so she gets fired, now she will go to court ....and get £££££££££££ compensation plus her job back IMO

i feel better now
Old 19-10-06, 08:16 AM   #4
Kinvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovi5
sorry to hear that, but there are to many illegal immigrants & so called asylum seekers in this country i bet who ever took your mothers items was one of them.

they are normally cleaners.cant speek a word of english, come to this country, then get FREE money FREE housing & complain that they are not being treated fair.

take that Muslim teacher...she refused to remove her head vail to teach OUR childrun the kids complain they cant understand her as they cant see her lips moving, so she gets fired, now she will go to court ....and get £££££££££££ compensation plus her job back IMO

i feel better now
That's a BIT harsh!

Sorry ot hear this 454697819
Old 19-10-06, 08:30 AM   #5
Jelster

Hovis, not the place to make a political hijack of the thread mate. All your friends are obviously white and English, lighten up fella.....

And 454697819, somebody doing that to your mother is pretty off, but you have to remember that this type of people don't give a **** about anybody but themselves. They see an opportunity for them and take it, scum of the earth me thinks....

Old 19-10-06, 08:51 AM   #6
K

Having your home invaded and burgled can be taken really personally, I can only imagine is almost as bad when a similar thing happens when in a place like a hospital - somewhere you should feel safe and trusting. To have that trust violated can;t be pleasant. My best wishes to your Mum.

The only upside I can offer is that at least they were logging in with her possessions - so hopefully they will be trackable to a certain extend and the person/s responsible held to account. You have my hopes on that front too.

And guys, well, Hovi5 really at the moment, give it up already OK. Thieving scroats are thieving scroats the world over - personal opinions about them are irrelevant in a thread that should instead be displaying what I feel is one of the finer aspects of this forum - .Org community support.
Old 19-10-06, 08:53 AM   #7
Steve H

I agree that its not the time and place for hovi to air his views, but is there really any need for the pious comments made about the rant? Thats the problem with this pathetic country at the moment.
Anyway, whatever colour or creed was responsible for the theft still need their bo**ocks hacked off with a blunt saw.

Er, thats supposing that they were male!
Old 19-10-06, 08:57 AM   #8
Tara

*******s - simple as
Old 19-10-06, 08:59 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelster
Hovis, not the place to make a political hijack of the thread mate. All your friends are obviously white and English, lighten up fella.....

And 454697819, somebody doing that to your mother is pretty off, but you have to remember that this type of people don't give a **** about anybody but themselves. They see an opportunity for them and take it, scum of the earth me thinks....

wether your being polite or not im notr sure, but pretty off is the biggest understatement ever tbh,

she was left 80 miles away from home with no money and no way fo getting home..

pretty off...

whatever...

as for "me having to remember" dont you think i know?
Old 19-10-06, 09:01 AM   #10
BernardBikerchick

Default Re: sick sick god damn sick people ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454697819
My mum is epileptic, and so invariably ends up in different hosptitals in the north of england, dependant on where she is when she has a fit, and i usually am th eone who will pick her up as im the closest family member and she is usally in no state of mind to get taxis & train home,

any way, she was taken into chestefield on monday, and discharged last night, on being discharged she discovered that her birth certificate, passport two bank cards and a cheque had been stolen whislt she was in hospital.
she had it all with her because she needed it for a job interview.
they were listed on her possessions list that was taken by the hospital,.

Leaving her recovering from a nasty ordeal miles away from home with no money, no way of getting any money and the added worry that her identity has been stolen.

why cant the filthy fkers and just fk off and die to put it bluntly, u have to spend time in these places trusting ppl u dont know and then sumone does this...

long may they burn in hell, and they wil get there quicker if i ever find them.

scuse the rant but u can see how sick mad i am.

cheers

Alex

100% behind you mate, my dad was literally on his death bed and some scrote nicked his pj's !!!! not the same i know but christ didn't want him to go out this world in NHS wraps or whatever they are called. truly understand your frustation xxx