SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 13-03-08, 04:36 PM   #131
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth View Post
Is stewie meeting up with peeps at chester services?

I'm inclined to join you guys but i dont know any of the area. If thats ok?
Read 5 posts before yours! Stewie will be there, try organising a meet by PM.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-08, 05:59 PM   #132
sandy

Default Re: Wirral Egg Run 16th March - Thread to Arrange Ride in / Out to Meeting point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Well if James and Mac and Sandy are meeting at 08.45 at the pyramid, they should be over to the chester services for 9.15 ish that would mean being up to bidston 9.45 - 9.50 ish, how does that sound ?

Hello

Just waiting to hear the go ahead for times, from James or Pete as they have my number sorry Mac let me know as soon as you can looking forward to it and meeting you all

Sandy
Old 13-03-08, 09:04 PM   #133
Speedy Claire

Will be great to meet those of you I haven`t already met and Girth the more the merrier

I think there`s a bit of confusion over times tho..... you`ll all need to be at the Stanney for 9am so would suggest you meet Stewie at Chester Services no later than 8.45 to get to the Stanney in time. Leave the Stanney at 9.30 and from there it looks like being about a half hour ride to Bidston.

If people have missed the earlier posts you don`t bring easter eggs... the organisers are asking for a small donation on the day from each rider.

The plan is also to meet up at the Stanney after the ride for something to eat and weather and time permitting we could maybe plan a small ride out if everyone`s up for it.

Looking forward to this cos every plan i`ve made for the last 3 years to attend this run has fallen thru so this will be my first ever egg run

Sandy i`ll pm you my mobile no. then if there`s any problems you`ve got another contact no.
Old 14-03-08, 10:12 AM   #134
Girth
Mega Poster

I wont be making it afterall! Se you guys at NW3
Old 14-03-08, 11:53 AM   #135
slark01

Had some seriously bad news...wife is being made redundant!!
Because of that i'm now unsure whether i'll be going on sunday, will be having a chat in a bit with her, if she's says "GOOOOOooooooo!!" then i'll be going.
To point out that if I do go i'll be at chester services at about 8:30, let you guys know in an hour or so.
Old 14-03-08, 02:35 PM   #136
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Nice one mike, ok I will leaving the Chester services at approx 08.45, its only 10 or 15 mins to the little stanney from there, if anyone wants to meet up and ride to the stanney I will see you there.

Meet at Chester services at 08.30 ish depart for Little stanney no later than 08.45 arrive little stanney 09.00 ish, bish bash bosh ,job done
Old 14-03-08, 04:21 PM   #137
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slark01 View Post
Because of that i'm now unsure whether i'll be going on sunday, will be having a chat in a bit with her, if she's says "GOOOOOooooooo!!" then i'll be going.
To point out that if I do go i'll be at chester services at about 8:30, let you guys know in an hour or so.
Sorry to hear it mate, hope everything works out
Old 14-03-08, 04:24 PM   #138
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth View Post
I wont be making it afterall! Se you guys at NW3
Bummer, not you mate see you at NW3
Old 14-03-08, 05:03 PM   #139
slark01

cheers Stewie
My lovely wife had already decided I should go, so i'll be at the services awaiting
Old 14-03-08, 10:55 PM   #140
Speedy Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by slark01 View Post

Am so sorry to hear such bad news and I wish your wife the best of luck in finding a new job. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday