SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 05-04-21, 01:16 PM   #1
Fletch

Default Pointy full fairings, subframes & lots of bits from track conversion

Hi all. I'm mid track conversion for my 2010 Pointy, meaning there's a lot of bits that need to disappear to stop clogging up my garage! That includes all the fairings (incl. original Suzuki lowers), lights, subframes, clip-ons, fork springs, shock etc.

Before I go full force with eBay, I thought I'd see if any of you need anything from here first. Preferably collection from Banbury OX16 (especially the bigger bits), but will send out if needed. Rather than list everything with specific prices I've put an album together of everything so far, if there's anything you'd like shoot me a message and feel free to give a reasonable offer at the same time (I'll use sold eBay prices as a rough guide for when I eventually get round to putting whatever's left on there).

Quick note on the pair of rear side fairings, the brackets broke where they connect to the rear tail light. They'll otherwise be going in the skip so if anyone thinks they can fab something up to make them work, you can have them free collected.

Cheers!

Album: https://ibb.co/album/VHyyy0

The bike before it was ripped to pieces: https://i.ibb.co/B6HrVVW/BLVJ1796-1.jpg

Last edited by Fletch; 05-04-21 at 01:17 PM.
Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote