SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 29-05-05, 05:33 AM   #1
GotSka81

Default Stainless Steel Radiator Hose

Hey all, I saw this sv, and I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get a radiator hose like that for our bike?

I have a 2000 sv650 naked, and I figure I can just get a general universal hose, and couple it, but does anyone know the length? Thanks[/img]
Old 29-05-05, 08:20 AM   #2
Sid Squid
No, I don't lend tools.
Mega Poster

It's stainless overbraid with end finishers on it, places that do hoses and fittings will normally be able to help you out, BSR springs to mind, although just recently Rictus went into a Halfwits for some little blue lights to go on his car's washer jets, and came upon a set of dress up bits for yer Nova's engine bay, thus included stainless overbraid and some end finishers at a price rather lower than normally found.

If Halfwits have a kit that has suitably sized hose braid and bits you might be in luck, worth a look.
If an SV650 has a flat tyre in the forest and no-one is there to blow it up, how long will it be 'til someone posts that the reg/rec is duff and the world will end unless a CBR unit is fitted? A little bit of knowledge = a dangerous thing.

"a deathless anthem of nuclear-strength romantic angst"
Sid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-05, 08:37 AM   #3
wheelnut

Otherwise you can pay full pops from a company like Goodrich, or is it Goodridge

They list many makes in their catalogue,

Airbus
Boeing
Concorde
Dakota
etc
Old 29-05-05, 09:13 AM   #4
WelshWop

Folia Tec do it

http://bikestyling.com/_en/shop/inde...710b758e086ebc

Halfords, motorworld, demon tweeks, all sell folia tec stuff.
Old 29-05-05, 11:50 PM   #5
GotSka81

Default Thanks

Thanks for the good advice guys, I'll need to find a place that ships international (if they aren't in the states), since I live over here. Thanks regardless!