SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2013 Annual Rideout Plan and discussions for next years event

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-13, 02:45 PM   #1
DJ123
Mega Poster

Exclamation AR 2013 Ride Out Lunch

->On Saturday there are 2 lunch options. Supermarket or Pub.

->We are stopping at a supermarket on route so people can grab a sandwich/drink if they are not eating at the pub.

->I have arranged our visit with the pub so they know to expect the numbers and will section off part of their car park for us (all being well).
Due to the large numbers of people on the ride out and keeping to the times of the day, the pub have agreed to let us pre order the meals.

->In order for us (The AR team) to arrange this as effectively as possible, we need for those of you wanting a pub lunch to PM your selection to me.
I will be taking orders up until Wednesday 19th June. This is to ensure the pub has good stocks of food and your selected meals do not run out.

->On your day of arrival, Friday or Saturday, we require the money for the meal to be paid up front to us as we will be ordering the food in one large list. The latest we will be accepting payment is 9AM Saturday 22nd June

->If your meal is not paid for upfront it will not be ordered. This is to ensure no meals are ordered and then unclaimed.

* If you have any special dietary requirements, please let me know and i will contact the pub regarding the nature of your enquiry. *

If you have any questions regarding lunch please PM me.

Thanks,

The AR Team

BMW F800ST
Old 20-05-13, 02:46 PM   #2
DJ123
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR 2013 Ride Out Lunch

The Pub Menu

BMW F800ST

Last edited by DJ123; 23-05-13 at 05:53 PM.
Closed Thread