SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-12-10, 01:48 AM   #1
Owenski

Default This coursework is costing me a fortune

Well I am rapidly closing in on my deadline for a coursework piece and one thing I used to do is gift my self with a new album download following completion of a section of a report or a few pages in a lab write up.
This weekend its been drawings for a topical report on highway improvements for a road in the East Riding of Yorkshire (B1230) for those who know it.

Well I've been doing this along with a lab report for what feels like a life time (the last 4 weekends) the dead line is tomorrow hence why Im still awake at 1.45am.
As I've been working on it for a while I've rewarded myself with an album each week however, limewire is down so no more illegal downloads as I cant be bothered with the hassle of shifting through the turd to find decent copies provided online. This has resulted in me using iTunes on the iphone, brilliant for just downloading them and listening right away. Only problem is at £7.99 for most albums I've spent more on myself in the last month than I have on my Dad, His misses and my Sister combined for xmas. - shame on me!

So... my question to you organs - do you give your self treats when you're doing tasks you find labourious?
Old 13-12-10, 08:07 AM   #2
davepreston

Default Re: This coursework is costing me a fortune

i have been known to stop off at the bar for one pint after a particualy bad day at work, but spend more than your whole families xmas pressies
shame on you
Old 13-12-10, 09:19 AM   #3
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Default Re: This coursework is costing me a fortune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenski View Post
So... my question to you organs - do you give your self treats when you're doing tasks you find labourious?
I buy myself a packet of fags and smoke the lot
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote