SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 01-05-09, 12:04 PM   #1
keithd

Default teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

3 day weekend for most, weather looking good for most - who's getting the BBQ out after a ride out...? what we all up to kiddies...?
Old 01-05-09, 12:06 PM   #2
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Default Re: teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
3 day weekend for most, weather looking good for most - who's getting the BBQ out after a ride out...? what we all up to kiddies...?
Hitler Bike !!!!

I saw a thread just like this around Easter

Tonight: Soho
Tomorrow: Sorting a load of cack out of the living-room.
Sunday: Out on the Bike I hope
Monday: See Sunday

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-09, 12:07 PM   #3
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: teh "Bank Holiday plans thread" sponsored by somebody not scared to post drivel

Today - Packing my entire life into boxes
2moro - Travelling to norwich to go and collect my new bike whoop whoop
2moro - Afternoon, unpacking my entire life out of said boxes into our new place
Sunday - Probably still unpacking my life out of said boxes however I may be able to sneek out for a couple of hours to meet the Willingham Woods riders at Midland Superbikes
Bank Holiday Monday - don't know yet. Polishing the Ducati I reckon
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-09, 12:07 PM   #4
Daimo

Sunday - Might pop up to ACE Cafe for the Italian Owners bike day up there....

Should be lots of nice Italian Excotica motorcycles
Old 01-05-09, 12:12 PM   #5
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Work, work, work, day off........

Pete
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-09, 12:13 PM   #6
vardypeeps

Sat - Ligh****er Valley & Beers
Sun - Cleaning and polishing the Honda (Replacement for SV)
Mon - Riding?
Old 01-05-09, 12:16 PM   #7
Ed

My mother is coming for the weekend. She's had such a miserable time recently - a number of family deaths, cataract operation last week - that she needs a break.

Sat am - ride with Thingus
Sat pm - planting African Marigolds that I've grown from seed
Sun - nothing planned
Mon - nothing planned
Old 01-05-09, 12:20 PM   #8
Grinch

Friday... go home to my loving family and watch TV enjoying one of Jax's lovely home meals. Stopping by Stockbridge on my journey home to get a Duke Monster seat.
Sat... Nothing planned, maybe change a clutch basket.
Sun... Spend the morning with the nipper while Jax goes to a car boot. Roast dinner in the afternoon.
Mon.. Working.. bummer.
Old 01-05-09, 12:21 PM   #9
plowsie

Tonight - Pick up pushbike wheel, go play some pooooooooooooool, have a beer and chill.
Tomorrow - Go spend some money on clothes and watch footy at Wreck, take missus for a meal in evening.
Sunday - Chill out, maybe work on new bike if I have it, chinese in evening
Monday - Chill again, BBQ, kick about etc.
Old 01-05-09, 12:21 PM   #10
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardypeeps View Post
Sat - Ligh****er Valley & Beers
So according to the .org filters you are going to "lee-twaat-er Valley

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote