SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 15-07-06, 02:13 PM   #1
silent

Default FOR SALE: curvy d/b screen, fairing lowers and seat cowl

I am going to be selling my fairing lowers for a curvy sv650 2000 model. Its the candy grand black colour matched. They are not in perfect condition. The left hand side had a slow speed off with the previous owner and as such has minor scratching, the right hand side as far as i can remember is fine. It comes with the fitting kit and i have marked the kit with where it goes...so no fitting instructions but with my labeling it shouldnt be hard at all. £120

I am also selling a black double bubble screen, i believe it to be powerbronze, and it has two small hyperpro fork spring stickers on it. (they are tasteful i promise...well, in my opinion at least.) £30

Finally i am selling my colour matched rear seat cowl, again, candy grand black. It is in good condition although the paint coulouring is not perfect and there is a slight imperfection in it. I didnt notice for months and my brother only noticed when i told him after a year to give an idea of how small the blemish is. £35

I will get pictures hopefully tomorrow, and if no one buys by the end of Tuesday ill probably chuck em on ebay.

Thanks

andy

p.s. found this pic of the stuff on the bike for the time being:

Old 15-07-06, 03:51 PM   #2
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

fancy posting a pic of.

YOU DOING YER HAIR IN THE REFLECTION!!!
Old 15-07-06, 08:31 PM   #3
Peter Henry

OMG! An alien has just been disturbed by the flash of the camera,it's coming your way from it's resting place just inside the house!
Old 16-07-06, 08:57 AM   #4
silent

lol, now would i put a pic up of myself being vein...nah, put one up of your brother instead!!!

to be fair we were having a photo shoot for some pics of us and the bike fore the family...got some real cheesy and tacky ones here

Andy
Old 16-07-06, 04:51 PM   #5
Yarodia

let's see em then!!!
Old 17-07-06, 04:02 PM   #6
silent

Ok, sorry about the delay i was unexpectedly out all day yesterday so no chance to take the pictures.

A couple of new points to add:

The fairings have had cuts made to allow the fitment of R&G crash bungs, something to consider.

The rear seat pod has one or two marks where my boot has caught it when getting on...only just saw these and they arent really noticeable. probably polish out but i dont know, (personally i dont think its worth it)

The screen has one minor scratch on it on the left just above the hyperpro sticker, again not obvious and would probably polish out.

OK, pictures...lets hope this works...

Thanks

Andy
Old 17-07-06, 04:49 PM   #7
paulthewitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarodia
let's see em then!!!
i think he meant the cheesy ones!
Old 17-07-06, 05:00 PM   #8
silent

oh dear oh dear....not the cheesy ones...oh ok then!

ok i think that will do!

how embarrasing

andy

p.s. im open to offers on these and on my leathers, (other post) so if i get little interest i may sell them for less, but im in no hurry.
Old 17-07-06, 09:40 PM   #9
suzsv650

screens mine
Old 18-07-06, 03:08 PM   #10
silent

True that! (in ghetto america tone)

andy