SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 15-04-14, 12:34 PM   #1
wilfulmadam1

Default Time to go!

I trust that The Shire Horse members are keeping fit and well. I have had a good sort out in the garage, and I would like to pass Mark's (ASM) motorcycle gear to any one of his old crowd to either use themselves, or sell off and use the proceeds to buy a couple of pints for you all. I know that the TV members have fallen away somewhat, but if any of Mark's old acquaintances are interested pls contact me. I really would like to clear out the garage!
There is quite a lot of equipment there and it is all in very good condition, including an exhaust. This is also the perfect time of year to utilise them! Debs
Old 20-04-14, 08:22 AM   #2
wilfulmadam1

Default Re: Time to go!

Very disappointed no one has offered to take these off my hands! 4 x jackets (2 Kevlar), 1 pr trs (Kevlar) 2 pros gloves - leather, 1 helmet, 1 oxford bike cover, 1 disc lock - no key(?), 1 radio thingy(?), plus many other smaller items....... I can't believe that any of Mark's old crowd would not want these - they are all in very good clean condition. Whatever happened to you all?
Old 20-04-14, 08:32 AM   #3
Ninthbike

Just an observation, but you may have restricted your audience by offering the gear to Mark's "old crowd" - they may not be on here any more. I didn't know Mark but may be interested in the gear if I knew sizes etc. Just trying to help.
Old 20-04-14, 10:00 AM   #4
JLeo

Default Time to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninthbike View Post
Just an observation, but you may have restricted your audience by offering the gear to Mark's "old crowd" - they may not be on here any more. I didn't know Mark but may be interested in the gear if I knew sizes etc. Just trying to help.

Second that
Old 20-04-14, 10:20 AM   #5
FG1

Debs, I hope you are all doing well. I have sent a pm regarding Marks gear. Let me know what you think....

Tony.
Old 23-04-14, 09:15 PM   #6
wilfulmadam1

Answered - good to hear from you