SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 27-06-05, 04:08 PM   #1
valleyboy

Default Black mountains ride anyone ??

I went for a ride this weekend with my mate over parts of the black mountains.. and there are some seriously twisty roads!

So.. I have a route planned.. I just need to put it online, looks like I'll be taking a photo of the map, and penning the route in! hehehe

I have no idea when.. but Its not too long, so it can be done in an evening if anyone wants too ??

or a few hours on the weekend, and add some bits too it ??

Im off to North Wales this coming weekend on the bike... all the way up the A470

So I can possibly fit it in sometime this week.. or in two weeks(ish) time.. or whenever it suits the majority... will try and get piccy of the route online in a few hours....
Old 27-06-05, 04:16 PM   #2
Viney
Mega Poster

I was over that way myself this weekend. The road out of Myther(sp?) then up and over is great. I have a route somewhere which was mental and well wortht he ride.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-05, 04:18 PM   #3
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Bit stacked at work, weekends would be better for me as its a bit of a trek but i might be up for this, sort yourself out and then post up what you are donig if I can make it I will

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-05, 04:41 PM   #4
valleyboy

I could do it in two lots if need be.. a weekday evening lot.. and a weekend lot as well

piccy on its way shortly...
Old 27-06-05, 05:04 PM   #5
valleyboy

Something like this....

balls.. uploadits gone crappy on me cant even upload a damn thing.. will wait till later...

Theres petrol stations in Aberdare that I recommend we make use of! theres also ones along the route.. but I recomend starting it on a full tank!

I live in Aberdare, but can come down the A470 further south if required to meet up etc...
Old 28-06-05, 07:46 AM   #6
Mogs

I maybe up for this, but it will depend on the date. Send me a PM of the route. I'll run it thru' Autoroute and post it if you like.
Old 28-06-05, 08:03 AM   #7
Anonymous

Date dependent up for this.
Old 28-06-05, 08:32 AM   #8
Jabba

Put me down for a weekday evening - not Fridays
Old 28-06-05, 12:01 PM   #9
Ceri JC

I could be up for this at a weekend, depending on the weekend.
Old 29-06-05, 12:01 PM   #10
jonc

weekday evening here too