SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

View Poll Results: Blandit riders? Love them or loathe them
Fellow Suzuki rider 17 65.38%
Bl**dy IL4 rider, plus it's a BLandit 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-08-08, 10:41 PM   #1
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Blandit Riders, Do we...

Love them or Hate them?

Mainly aimed at the SV riders here

Last edited by Stu; 14-08-08 at 10:46 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-08, 11:01 PM   #2
Mr Toad

Default Re: Blandit Riders, Do we...

Well seeing as I found this stuck on my bike the other day in the car park at work . . .

It's a bit crumpled as I screwed it up to throw it away, but then thought I might just show it to a few people for a laugh

Dear Suzuki Bandit Rider,
I'm sorry to see that your bike has somehow fallen onto its side, and burst into flames. This is not helpful to other bikes wanting to park here, etc.
Thank You, SV1000 rider

:
Old 14-08-08, 11:05 PM   #3
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Excellent, In all my wildest dreams I couldn't have wished for a better 1st reply
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-08, 11:12 PM   #4
ArtyLady

Had one...hated it ...love my SV
Old 15-08-08, 08:37 AM   #5
Blue_SV650S

No problem with Bandit riders ... why should there be? ... its Harley riders we all hate right?!!? ... have things changed now?!!?

Mr Toad, its a cool letter But for someone to write it, you obviously parked very inconsiderably. That is not big and not clever and given by your response to it on here, very ignorant of you to not take it on-board for next time!!

It really irritates me when people park with no consideration for others (especially when there is precious little room to start with).

This sort of "I'm all right Jack" attitude so many present these days really infuriates me!

And relax Blue_
Old 15-08-08, 08:45 AM   #6
Grinch

I need to look at this when I get home to see what your all on about.
Old 15-08-08, 08:45 AM   #7
ArtyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_SV650S View Post
No problem with Bandit riders ... why should there be? ... its Harley riders we all hate right?!!? ... have things changed now?!!?
[...]
At least a Harley is a V twin
Old 15-08-08, 08:46 AM   #8
Ceri JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toad View Post
Well seeing as I found this stuck on my bike the other day in the car park at work . . .

It's a bit crumpled as I screwed it up to throw it away, but then thought I might just show it to a few people for a laugh

Dear Suzuki Bandit Rider,
I'm sorry to see that your bike has somehow fallen onto its side, and burst into flames. This is not helpful to other bikes wanting to park here, etc.
Thank You, SV1000 rider

:
I've got a "This is a disabled bay, which is clearly marked [It wasn't it made no mention of disabled anywhere, otherwise I'd not of parked there]. Do not park here again!" one like that somewhere.
Old 15-08-08, 09:27 AM   #9
Mr Toad

We have a dedicated parking space at work for motorbikes/scooters at the back of the underground car park - it's big enough to fit in a medium sized Boeing 747, and there's never more than a dozen bikes/scooters. Some over zealous security guard/carparking attendant/bovine management consultant put up a notice saying that bikes should park at right angles to the bays, with a hilarious picture showing a dozen bikes squeezed into one bay. I chose to do it my way
Old 15-08-08, 09:28 AM   #10
zunkus

Hey my best mate rides a Bandit 1200. He's a top bloke fathering a special child who doesn't have an easy life so don't generalize please for his sake alone. Volvo drivers on the other hand...